What's new

Discussion CREDIT BAN!!!

DMonty63

DMonty63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys just wondering if there is any way to take off a credit ban?? ill + rep anyone and everyone who tells me thanks

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
i am but its boring so i want to get unban i got ban on my other acc then right after i got unban i got perma banhaha really blows i was a colnel
I was banned once and I made a legit account and play legit now on that account. Why would you keep doing it? I just dont understand why people do stuff like that.

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was banned once and I made a legit account and play legit now on that account. Why would you keep doing it? I just dont understand why people do stuff like that.

Finally someone who knows what they done and don't bash Bungie over it
smile.gif

I remember when the resetting was first discovered and then when bungie suspended people they were so butthurt.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally someone who knows what they done and don't bash Bungie over it
smile.gif

I remember when the resetting was first discovered and then when bungie suspended people they were so butthurt.
I know, I had a huge thread on many different ways to glitch, boost and reset. I was one of the first people to post proof of being reset and cR banned, lol.

DMonty63

DMonty63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
o ya i did it then they never gave me a msg saying u have reachd the cap so i plyd online 4 the rest of the night and woke up hopd on and got the msg same with 1of my other friends

Top Bottom
Login
Register