• Views 35,693
W

WarpTeleporter

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
ORIGINAL FOUNDERS
Beatjunkies
jbtwt1 (The Teleport Whisperer) - NicGoRe NicGoRe - GTA_ONLINE_ONLY - CynicalCreator2 - tectac
Husky_70
- FiveUntilSix - That Dubious - illogicalModz

Vladi from Fart Crew for finding this reset
WFG ARMY
- Worlds Finest Gamer, Supr420 & Speed
WORKAROUND FOUNDERS

FireRecon Salems350G Diagnostic @Khalilsatenay @lx_Karam_xl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 1 - CREATING THE JOB
1. Create a Land Race

2. Details:-Name, Description, Photo: Whatever you want-Route Type: Point to Point-Starting Grid: Small-Do not change anything with the Vehicles

3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of Details and choose Change Race to Special Vehicle Race and accept the alert and press circle two times get back to the Race Creator Menu

4. Placement:-Trigger: On land by the water (just inside the fence at LSIA is easy).-Lobby Cam: Take picture by trigger-Checkpoints: Place Starting Grid on Water and Checkpoints 1 thru 3 on the water nearby (you do not need to meet the minimum race length)

5. Back out of the Placement Menu. Test, Finish and Save your race. Done! Do not save again

6. Test the glitched job details > Change Race Type> Change Race to Stunt Race > Accept Alert. (You'll hear a boom and go up to the sky and back down to the water)

7. Exit Creator > Close Application or Go to Single Player then back to MP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2 - GLITCHING CREATOR

1. Go to Creator from Mp or Sp

2. Hover over your saved race created above

3. Press X to load your job and Options about 1/2 second later. (If a loading wheel pops up in the pause menu, you were too slow)

4. Start a recent activity that has GTA ONLINE option (No Alert pops up)

5. Join a friend (same targeting) that is in PUBLIC session on an active job (any job, just cannot be full)

6. Accept the first Alert > Wait 4 to 15 seconds > Cancel the second alert (The timing varies. You will need to find what works best for you)

7. If all worked out you will drop from the sky for a few seconds then up into the clouds and back down into your race or you may stay in the clouds and can suspend to get back to Creator

8. If your creator menu is frozen, join somebody in a different targeting mode (accept to join, cancel targeting mode change)

9. If the menu is freed up. Press Options > X and make sure your map title say CREATOR and it says WARP in the bottom right corner. If not, test your job and check again.

WORKAROUND STEP:
10. Go to Details and go to Available Vehicles and check any box and you will be frozen.

11. Go Online and you have TP.

NicGore's Steps:
1-Hover over a Stunt or Land Race (new) and pause right after pressing X
2-Select a recent Activity Online (No Alert)
3-Join a friend in a job who is in the same targeting mode
4-Wait 3 seconds and accept the friend alert
5-Wait 7 seconds and cancel the recent activity
6-Your camera should be free already.
7-If frozen, join friend in diff targeting, accept/cancel
8-Press Pause and note if you have MP Money and Warp. If no warp, place trigger, grid, cp1, take a lobby pic and Test the Race
9-Change grid to small and then go to available vehicles. uncheck the two classes then press dpad up until your cursor goes off the screen.
10-Press square > dpad up > dpad up > X to reset (Should be frozen in sky)
11-If it showed your MP money in top right corner earlier then you will have to suspend after choosing online -> go...Otherwise, just go online without suspending.​

Godmode
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Once you are able to teleport online, Options > Game > Replay Mission: Franklin & Lamar

2. Recent Activity with GTA Online Option > Cancel

3. Online > Leave GTA Online

4. Dpad Down and select any SP Character > Accept

5. Hold the touch pad to open your interaction menu > Dpad up twice > X to take Easy Way Out (your screen will be black the whole time)

6. Options > Playstation Store and back out to enable explosives

Notes:

• You are locked to this session. To leave you either have to restart game or launch an online job from the pause menu. Upon Completion of the job vote to go back to freemode. Joining a friend will freeze your game or put you in solo session.
    • Entering some blue circles will remove Godmode. Start from Step 3 to get it back
    • If an event is underway in your session you will not be able to take the Easy Way Out. Normally a Recent/Cancel will work for Step 5. Otherwise wait for the event to end

Last edited:
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well had fun with this for along time seems.

this is going to get patched super fast lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coozed Up Gypsy

Coozed Up Gypsy

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it will be patched in 48 hours or less somebody always ruins it for the rest of us

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya you should add requirements like friends needed.

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately i am on xb1 so cant do it.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys that is enough stay on topic! People is allowed to post any glitches at anytime. Any members continuing to go off topic your reply abilities will be revoked. Or you will receive infractions!

Rico j

Rico j

Reaction score
Sin$
I can say that I've seen a certain popular player/glitcher on the ps4 teleporting all over the map probably using this glitch, so, I'm inclined to believe it is not fake.

D

DOPEE1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That t.p is the other one with a a glitch save that would not be creator

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Right guys since this behaviour is continuing I be giving out some reply bans & infractions!

Rico j

Rico j

Reaction score
Sin$
No the teleport your referring to is a save. Not this. I know you think every glitch should be shared. But they shouldn't be. Some glitches get patched super quick like this one. So enjoy your 20 minutes of fun. This won't last a day. Especially since tomorrow is Monday.

Right, I get what you are saying, but it's a dark day when the glitching ''elites' start hoarding all the best glitches for themselves. That's all I'm sayin..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s only getting patched in one day due to the day of the week. Oh well relax who cares. Glitches get patched workarounds get found. Great thread bud nicely put together.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
A little sloppy on the cut & paste. I imagine the thread wont be edited or maintained either. Nice workaround though! Good job to Salem and friends for the find.

I

Iceburg6405

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I able to use my job from the old tp glitch and not create a new race?

xXJunkeModZXx

xXJunkeModZXx

Reaction score
Sin$
the friend needs to be in a job or in a session at the end where you join him

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
the friend needs to be in a job or in a session at the end where you join him

Best to join a friend fully in the job vs job lobby. You will freeze if joining in job lobby and need targeting mode to continue with the reset. Once reset is done just hit gta online into a invite only (you load in alot faster this way)

Can I join sessions or missions and use it ?

Yes, only things you can't do are go to creator, spectate a player or load a new game save.
You can even swap characters and keep TP.

Shame this got leaked (really this reset version is old news lmao) on a sunday night but keep your consoles in rest mode till you get blue screened hitting pause one night guys!

Top Bottom
Login
Register