What's new

Discovery Creator switch charter from boy to new girl.

• Thread starter Sky Air
  • Start date
  • Views 1,286
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Step 1. Go to invite only.
Step 2. Go to creator
Step 3. Go to load creation and a saved job.
Step 4. Click options button then X when choosing the saved Job. (you should get the pause menu)
Step 5.Go to a recent activity and choose Start GTA Online
Step 6. Go to GTA and Click on choose character
Step 7. Accept the first alert
Step 8. Disconnect the internet
Step 9. Go back to GTA Online accept the "Job failed to Download" alert then reconnect the internet fast
Step 10 Quickly Go back to GTA and Wait till you get the "Are you sure you want to quit?"
Step 11. Accept it and you'll load into choose character as a girl.

I don't accept edit character or Return to Grand theft Auto V (I think Accepting GTAV will take you online because I did accept go back to GTAV and it started to take me online) as the girl because I'm to scared to know what will happen to my male character. But anyone with a account they don't care about willing to to see what happens?

S

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To add to this it could be a new guy sometimes, Going back to GTAV sends you online but just keeps you in the sky, Choosing edit character will allow you to edit the new boy or girl character, also this only works with your first character. I still don't know what happens after your done because I close the app after that. I don't think it will delete your character because you didn't technically "delete" it and your data should be saved in the cloud. Maybe it will turn you character into a girl with all you stuff saved. also I spelled character wrong (mods pls fix).

S

swm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have male and female so didnt try but cant believe no one tried.

On other acc i barelly made a guy, ill give it a go when my tp goes bluescreen. I switched user yesterday and lost tp, didnt know that will happen lol

Question do i create second character or am good with one?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score

On other acc i barelly made a guy, ill give it a go when my tp goes bluescreen. I switched user yesterday and lost tp, didnt know that will happen lol

I would, but sadly, I'm away from my consoles for another 20 days or so :frown:

I have several accounts I could test on

S

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It only works with the first character so I'd say just one.
I would, but sadly, I'm away from my consoles for another 20 days or so :frown:

I have several accounts I could test on
What a drag...

T

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll do it on my main!

Go big or go home, right? Wish me luck!:wink:

S

swm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll do it on my main!

Go big or go home, right? Wish me luck!:wink:
Thats bould man, i lost my info on acc i made.

Spent 2 hours trying to recover it and eventually gave up /:

T

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats bould man, i lost my info on acc i made.

Spent 2 hours trying to recover it and eventually gave up /:

Its already a done deal. Answers incoming soon. :wink:

T

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so... attempted to edit the character and go online. Ended up on a black screen with no loading. Recent activity did not work here. Disconnected and reconnected internet, and I was kicked to story mode. Able to load online with real character just fine. Nothing lost so far.

Attempted twice with hitting circle to go back to GTA online. Both attempts resulted in being stuck in the clouds. Suspending and disconnecting did not correct this. Forced to close app.

Last edited:
S

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so... attempted to edit the character and go online. Ended up on a black screen with no loading. Recent activity did not work here. Disconnected and reconnected internet, and I was kicked to story mode. Able to load online with real character just fine. Nothing lost so far.

Attempted twice with hitting circle to go back to GTA online. Both attempts resulted in being stuck in the clouds. Suspending and disconnecting did not correct this. Forced to close app.
Basically a near dead end. Maybe if a friend invites you into a job than leaves something might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom