What's new

Solved Creator spawn point glitch for deatmatch, is it still working?

O

OakArm

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to place my spawn points for this deathmatch I am trying to make. But you can't place spawn points too close from each other.

So there was a glitch for that where you drop the spawn point, pick it up, go first person, look down, open menu then press O.

It doesn't work for me, is this patched is there another way to do this?

Thank you

N

Navy Davey

☠️Happy New Year☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Where is your death match?

O

OakArm

Reaction score
Where is your death match?
It is in the sports field/run track near mazr bank west. I also tried to do that glitch with a fresh deathmatch elsewhere just to see if I could hit the glitch.

When people pick up the spawn point on videos they don't move the marker. Put I can't to that I have to move it a little bit so the game let me pick it up. And when I come to set it down where I want when I press O it goes to where I picked it up the first time

N

Navy Davey

☠️Happy New Year☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
It is in the sports field/run track near mazr bank west. I also tried to do that glitch with a fresh deathmatch elsewhere just to see if I could hit the glitch.

When people pick up the spawn point on videos they don't move the marker. Put I can't to that I have to move it a little bit so the game let me pick it up. And when I come to set it down where I want when I press O it goes to where I picked it up the first time
Try placing your spawn points on foot.
This is the easiest method to get what you want! If you are having issues pm me... I can't give away any secrets publicly:wink:

Top Bottom