Patched Creator Mode Under The Map - 1.26/1.28

• Thread starter Andy7s
  • Start date
  • Views 46,690
A

ayoo mayoo

Reaction score
Sin$
(I made an account just to comment this) there is wall breach glitch to fly the buzzard helicopter under the map on King Dee Di Black Santa's YouTube channel

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
(I made an account just to comment this) there is wall breach glitch to fly the buzzard helicopter under the map on King Dee Di Black Santa's YouTube channel

That method has been mentioned already in this thread before.
It was a good idea......but for the glitch this was used for, it was easier to create race under map using this technique.

X

xGlitchFinder

Reaction score
Sin$
What if we used the helicopter under the map glitch with a cargobob and a car and flew to the garage under the map?

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What if we used the helicopter under the map glitch with a cargobob and a car and flew to the garage under the map?

I think there are afew of us have thought of that too, but there is no breach big enough for a cargobob to glitch through. And also by dropping a car into your garage will not duplicate your vehicle.....the reason it worked in races, was due to the fact that you could refresh/spawn back into original vehicle.

Last edited:
R

rojasrojas

Reaction score
Sin$
A quick question. I saw what it looks like a puple question mark underneath the map. But could not figuren out what it whas or how to go to it . anyone an idea

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A quick question. I saw what it looks like a puple question mark underneath the map. But could not figuren out what it whas or how to go to it . anyone an idea
There's all kinds of weird **** down there man

A

Andy7s

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Sin$
you should try to pick up a car from garage under the map
It is already difficult as it is flying a buzzard under the map, imagine a cargobob, which I don't think is possible at least for now it isn't since there aren't any wallbreaches that could fit a cargobob through the map.

Zippy12345

Zippy12345

Reaction score
Sin$
I have thought of all different things to try with the underground map I created. Nothing seems to work. What I did find strange though is I had a mate spectate me dropping into my garage, the thing is though he said I was in his garage. Whilst I was driving around his garage I was smashing all his cars up. To me it was just an empty space and I was not crashing into anything. Weird and don't think there is anything I can do with it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register