Where you are right now!
Feel free to PM me if you want to
Discuss some stuff:wink:
Just did.

LegitGlitch

LegitGlitch

Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently in sp state with my mp character I am invisible but can walk around and use weapons, character wheel, and pause menu.

My pause menus shows my online character with name as “Player”, shows $0, and says “Grand Theft Auto V”

Last edited:
GAMEHACKERMD

GAMEHACKERMD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get creator online but can’t seem to get money to freeze. I’m using another method tho.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you work out how to get online,isnt russian dupe patched?
I did tp dupe year ago and duped i dont know how many opressors in an hour,they were dirty dupes sold for 50 000(course i didnt sell just used them in freemode).

Few months ago i tried again but after my mate exit garage and unfreeze me my car dissapears. Tried lots of times,just a heads up am not sure how to save cars?

Lia_m

Lia_m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s been a couple of methods about getting creator into SP and some still work, but making the jump from creator from SP to MP is the tough part

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been messing around with the old TP glitch and have so far found a semi workaround to the part that was patched. I am not sure if I am on to something big and I don’t want to ruin it for others and get it patched but I want to share what happened when I bypass the previously patched part.

1. I do my semi work around to try and get glitched creator job.

2. Open recent activity nothing happens.

3. Join someone who is currently playing a online job.

4. Accept first alert decline the second.

5. I start to fall with map and online money visible always hit the ground.

6. Quickly press pause as soon as I start falling this allows pause even after I hit the ground.

7. I joined a friend in a different target mode while they were in a job and immediately got “different targeting mode” alert and declined.

After this step I am able to look around and pull up character wheel, I can see the map and also use the pause menu. The map shows yellow special bar like story mode but when I pause it shows my online character also shows $0.

I am posting here mainly for the trusted and known community members whom I am willing to share step 1. with for further testing, as long as you promise to keep me involved. I want TP to be able to duplicate my cars, I also am not sharing step one on this public thread out of respect for those who actually founded this glitch to begin with and also I’d hate to see it patched again.

I am new to glitching but I hope to become a significant part of the community and be able to help out like all of you more veteran guys so please test this out I kinda assume the guys I’m willing to share step one with already know how to do it but if not message me and if your one of the people I want to share with I will be more than happy to.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE! I will say the step I am talking about is very simple and shouldn’t be hard to figure out if your a true enthusiast.

Happy Glitching!

-LegitGlitch
I can get creator online but can’t seem to get money to freeze. I’m using another method tho.

After step 5 is Creator must reload. It simply will not work without it. If you fall and survive you are put in the same OTR state as the one posted along side the teleport glitch but you are locked in between Story and Online. If you could get SPCreator to to load it would be awesome but I do not think it is possible.

SPCreator= Single Player (Story Mode) loads into Creator. You will have a lot of SP icons on the map but are missing some functions of story mode. You have the Creator Menu the entire time.

CreatorSP= You actually have somehow quit Creator and are loading into single player (usually a cut-scene) and the Creator Menu reloads as well. You have full control of Story mode and can test Creator jobs, start missions with the tools and so on.

Creator Warp Online= Its just a glitched pause menu. You are not bringing any other function of the Creator Online. Limited frozen stats only due to the pause menu you have.

Creator Online= Well Creator is an online script so technically its always online. You cant publish without a connection.

Creator Tools in Freemode= Now this is a rarity and I wouldn't give it up if I had it. The Creator Menu in Freemode with the ability to place props and such.

Scene Creator= Often confused with Creator. Scene Creator is a Director Mode prop placement tool only. Glitching this could bring Frozen money online but it cant bring any sort of teleport unless you've actually brought the Director Mode menu into online.

I did tp dupe year ago and duped i dont know how many opressors in an hour,they were dirty dupes sold for 50 000(course i didnt sell just used them in freemode).

Few months ago i tried again but after my mate exit garage and unfreeze me my car dissapears. Tried lots of times,just a heads up am not sure how to save cars?
The russian dupe works. It only dupes your active PV and not the vehicle you teleport out of the garage so be careful what your duping and make sure they all have custom plates.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
NicGoRe NicGoRe

You absolutely sure it works? I keep ending up with empty slots

And yes i never had custom plates with character am using for dupes etc,but before it worked without them. I never used it as money glitch just to make copys.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
NicGoRe NicGoRe

You absolutely sure it works? I keep ending up with empty slots

And yes i never had custom plates with character am using for dupes etc,but before it worked without them. I never used it as money glitch just to make copys.
100%. Note how I said the glitch works. It will dupe or otherwise try to transfer your active PV into the garage. When you TP out and drive back in, the game thinks you're in the garage the entire time and therefore that vehicle does not become you're active PV. Active PV's also have an icon on the map.

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FOR EVERYONE ELSE! I will say the step I am talking about is very simple and shouldn’t be hard to figure out if your a true enthusiast.
You talking about the step with the pause on with race choose? I still got mine.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
NicGoRe NicGoRe

Duno man guess i did something wrong then but tbh there is not a lot that you can go wrong with that dupe lol

Might be if i used dupe to produce dupes? Anyway thanks for info i was sure thats patched somehow,i ordered 100 free elgys spent hour in an out but just ended up with blank car slots.

Sorry for of topic i got no ideas about creator warp,i gave up trying that.

H

huiZERO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently in sp state with my mp character I am invisible but can walk around and use weapons, character wheel, and pause menu.

My pause menus shows my online character with name as “Player”, shows $0, and says “Grand Theft Auto V”
Your pause menus show creator?

Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Russian dup is still working

LegitGlitch

LegitGlitch

Reaction score
Sin$
After step 5 is Creator must reload. It simply will not work without it. If you fall and survive you are put in the same OTR state as the one posted along side the teleport glitch but you are locked in between Story and Online. If you could get SPCreator to to load it would be awesome but I do not think it is possible.

SPCreator= Single Player (Story Mode) loads into Creator. You will have a lot of SP icons on the map but are missing some functions of story mode. You have the Creator Menu the entire time.

CreatorSP= You actually have somehow quit Creator and are loading into single player (usually a cut-scene) and the Creator Menu reloads as well. You have full control of Story mode and can test Creator jobs, start missions with the tools and so on.

Creator Warp Online= Its just a glitched pause menu. You are not bringing any other function of the Creator Online. Limited frozen stats only due to the pause menu you have.

Creator Online= Well Creator is an online script so technically its always online. You cant publish without a connection.

Creator Tools in Freemode= Now this is a rarity and I wouldn't give it up if I had it. The Creator Menu in Freemode with the ability to place props and such.

Scene Creator= Often confused with Creator. Scene Creator is a Director Mode prop placement tool only. Glitching this could bring Frozen money online but it cant bring any sort of teleport unless you've actually brought the Director Mode menu into online.

The russian dupe works. It only dupes your active PV and not the vehicle you teleport out of the garage so be careful what your duping and make sure they all have custom plates.
I kinda figured, I never survive I’m just able to get my guy back to life by joining different targeting mode. My main question is, is there still a way to get it to load the creator back up so I am able to get the creator pause menu online and be able to do the Russian dupe?

LegitGlitch

LegitGlitch

Reaction score
Sin$
You talking about the step with the pause on with race choose? I still got mine.
Yes but the original step is patched for most people. Are you saying you can still hit the pause without loading part?

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but the original step is patched for most people. Are you saying you can still hit the pause without loading part?
sounds like you are holding pause, hitting x on job and letting go of pause right away..
if so this is the reason you keep falling and failing the glitch..

Top Bottom
Login
Register