What's new

Patched Creator in MP

T

Tappa

Reaction score
Sin$
As you all know the recent creator glitch has been patched but there'll still be away to get it online seeing that rockstar merely put a stop to that particular method.

However I've been trying things and I've been able to get the radio to show up in single player. Anybody know if this could lead to something.

Feel free to post ideas of what to do next

T

Tappa

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes same method but the part where you have to join a friend from the glitched creator session is tweaked which allows me to get the radio in single player

Knoj_1

Knoj_1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That thread was created back in March. It is the foundation, not a reroute.

I understand that but if u guys are saying your still trying and getting the radio wheel in sp the point is to try and get the messages

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand that but if u guys are saying your still trying and getting the radio wheel in sp the point is to try and get the messages
My first comment was directed at the one who created this thread. He clearly doesn't know about it (the original thread) and it would help bring him up to date.

JUSPOZA

JUSPOZA

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes its possible I found a way a while back to get it into multiplayer, but the mini map will not show up, I dont like to post glitches like this beacuse it being patched, im not sure but I think when I do the method it blockes hot patchs also, all have to try some glitches that where pached before, this post is just to keep peoples hopes up that there are plenty of ways to get creator in single and multiplayer :smile:

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These "i know a way but i will not share it" posts do not help anyone. So either share or keep it for yourself please.

JUSPOZA

JUSPOZA

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats awsome people are finding ways, im still trying to get director mode in online, I feel im comeing close but the atempts im trying are minipulateing the ps4's hardware i order to preform theses glitches, the creator that was just found and posted in the working glitches area is not the method I use, its actually conpletely diffrent, take adv of the way that is puplic tho! Btw im doing it on the ps4, I would try on the xbox but I dont have one, the method I use tho im 99.9% sure it will work the same.

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats awsome people are finding ways, im still trying to get director mode in online, I feel im comeing close but the atempts im trying are minipulateing the ps4's hardware i order to preform theses glitches, the creator that was just found and posted in the working glitches area is not the method I use, its actually conpletely diffrent, take adv of the way that is puplic tho! Btw im doing it on the ps4, I would try on the xbox but I dont have one, the method I use tho im 99.9% sure it will work the same.
A couple days ago I was trying some things with director mode. You probably already encountered this but if not it may give you a lightbulb moment.
I did the creator in SP glitch but never killed myself/etc. went into the editor and chose director and the 'return to creator' thing popped up so I accepted. I thought that director was totally dismissed at this point but when I exited to the creator menu an alert about 'director not being able to start during cutscenes' popped up - meaning it was there hanging in the background while in fully glitched SP creator. This is probably the basis of what you're working with lol but IF NOT it may help out.

Gramoz

Gramoz

Reaction score
Sin$
related to this glitch -> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/semi-creator-in-mp-teleport-otr-god-mode-ps4.1522337/ I've tried almost everything... I fail everytime at step 6: joining friends/crew-member/watching friends (beta) and also joining friends over the friends tab then waiting til the confirmation dialogue shows up, then pressing PS button and join another friend via 'join session', waiting for a second dialogue then holding the X button and releasing it 3 seconds later so it confirms both of the dialogues trying to 'trick the system' because R* may has blocked the opportunity to join friends or crew members over the glitched creator without getting error messages and spawning you in .. but when I do it right that way (confirming both dialogues simultaneously), the game freezes in the clouds instead of popping up the message that there couldn't be found any compatible session with friends/crew-members or whatever...
I'll continue trying something and if I discover something useful or something strange I'll let you know

Top Bottom
Login
Register