1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Creating map pack in alteration

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by Dalton743, Feb 6, 2010 with 8 replies and 633 views.

1. Dalton743

Dalton743 Newbie

Ratings:
    hi everytime i create a map pack in alteration i get an error and cant fingure out how to fix it

2. Renegade X25

Renegade X25 Permabanned

Ratings:
    Give an error statement and then maybe we can help?

3. Glitch100

Glitch100 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Bet money I can fix it? When you get to the screen to do title and description click English, then 'set all languages to this information' .
    It's ok :wink:

4. Renegade X25

Renegade X25 Permabanned

Ratings:
    OH EM GEE, He Glitchzored it!!!!!!

5. Lewie4

Lewie4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does this show up as a whole new map when you put it on your XBR then?

6. Glitch100

Glitch100 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Using freeboot over here.

It will create it as a new unique .map file so it will show up in the list, with all the others. To have more success; I recommend you delete all the .maps except modded ones; keep shared,campaign,mainmenu and the random ones; just delete the multiplayer ones, then delete their info and images; again keep the random ones...

My personal setup :smile:

7. Lewie4

Lewie4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When my 120GB HDD comes im going to put like 20 different versions of sandtrap on lol

8. Glitch100

Glitch100 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can try; but when the value for the unique map ID is generated sometimes it's buggy and doesn't show up in the menu :/

9. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Contributor

Ratings:
    Well hell, this explains alot now I can do it correctly!:thumbup: