What's new

Working Creating a FULL Donor Car with all the "unique" features

Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any update? …also, as another shadow lurker (like F Flipp80 ) I was trying to get what I could on my own. …after no luck w/save editor and iFruit on my Rat Loader or Vader I checked it out and my character is slot 2. I don't remember having another character, not since 360 anyway, and I missed the transfer deadline. So…if anyone on XB1 has a solid donor w/Yanktons (and ideally secret gold interior) and can help w/gc2f hit me up. Please!

2 questions

1. U have save editor but u couldn't hit it?

2. I can provide u with a donor no issue... Pm me ur gtag

D

Dj2414

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any update? …also, as another shadow lurker (like F Flipp80 ) I was trying to get what I could on my own. …after no luck w/save editor and iFruit on my Rat Loader or Vader I checked it out and my character is slot 2. I don't remember having another character, not since 360 anyway, and I missed the transfer deadline. So…if anyone on XB1 has a solid donor w/Yanktons (and ideally secret gold interior) and can help w/gc2f hit me up. Please!
Pm me your gamer tag

F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whilst gctf is still working, anyone on ps4 that is looking for a donor car can send me there gtag, mighty zeus is a busy man he has helped me alot so if i can i will help by lightening the load so too speak...

S

Skillzuno

Reaction score
Sin$
Whilst gctf is still working, anyone on ps4 that is looking for a donor car can send me there gtag, mighty zeus is a busy man he has helped me alot so if i can i will help by lightening the load

Yo H1

Is there a possibility that i can make a claim on your offer?

If you dont bother.

O

o_chowder

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway I can just merge the wheels to another car and not anything else? I’m trying to make a pure white donor car

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway I can just merge the wheels to another car and not anything else? I’m trying to make a pure white donor car
Unfortunately there is no way to merge only wheels. If you have a magic slot, you can use it to receive all features you want onto a vehicle that already has the wheels you want. You would have to bring the color to the car somehow though. I have been using my magic slot to get unscratched colored F1 wheels. I have red and pure gold now.

Circular Pastry

Circular Pastry

Reaction score
Sin$
2 questions

1. U have save editor but u couldn't hit it?

2. I can provide u with a donor no issue... Pm me ur gtag

Correct, sorry been out of pocket for a bit. I will send the PM now.
I have save editor, I can order through iFruit normally in bluestacks, but never got an order from the editor. Just to be thorough I checked though and I think my character is on slot 2…I'm just not sure how I managed that. I remember playing on another character but could have sworn it was only last gen, and I never did the import to current.

It gets weirder though, after "playing around" in my arena workshop I got an order to pop in on my Elegy. Not worried about that if I can get a donor though, just more something to play around with later.
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately there is no way to merge only wheels. If you have a magic slot, you can use it to receive all features you want onto a vehicle that already has the wheels you want. You would have to bring the color to the car somehow though. I have been using my magic slot to get unscratched colored F1 wheels. I have red and pure gold now.

This is still something I need to make happen, especially if I can keep my wheels, but can't you just use either a yellow rat loader or the sandking that spawns w/white rims as your magicslot?

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is still something I need to make happen, especially if I can keep my wheels, but can't you just use either a yellow rat loader or the sandking that spawns w/white rims as your magicslot?

For pure white, you can use the orange sandking or one of the yellow rat loaders. You would want to overwrite one or dupe it onto your magic slot. Then when it is on the magic slot, you would want to dupe your donor over the magic slot, and disconnect the internet right as you show up in the MOC at the end of the dupe. When you connect back in, the car will have all your donor features (green tint, yanktons, etc) but still have the same paint and have stock wheels. I then go to LSC and change the wheels to any non-chrome wheels to make sure the wheel color is still there. Then you can dupe it off the magic slot if you want to keep it. If you don't want to keep the car, you could just use it for a car to car merge. The car will revert to stock because it is on your magic slot.

I have gotten a couple unobtainable colors using this method. You can get a red wheels by using the yellow modded Sentinel XS (they look awesome on a pure black hellfire). You can get pure gold wheels by doing this with the pure gold modded Dubsta 2. These colors also will merge across to F1s if you merge them onto an F1 car and change the wheel type.

D

DifferentSkull

Reaction score
Sin$
Could anyone please give me a modded speedo with the necessary stuff? I don't know anyone that has a modded speedo or that is willing to trade one at all, I would really appreciate it if someone gives me it, I'm on xbox, I don't know if it's a good idea to post my GT here so if you can help me please send me a PM, I will reply asap

O

o_chowder

Reaction score
Sin$

How would I be able to bring the colour to the car though? I’m new to duping n merging etc so I don’t know much lol

Circular Pastry

Circular Pastry

Reaction score
Sin$
For pure white, you can use the orange sandking or one of the yellow rat loaders. You would want to overwrite one or dupe it onto your magic slot. Then when it is on the magic slot, you would want to dupe your donor over the magic slot, and disconnect the internet right as you show up in the MOC at the end of the dupe. When you connect back in, the car will have all your donor features (green tint, yanktons, etc) but still have the same paint and have stock wheels. I then go to LSC and change the wheels to any non-chrome wheels to make sure the wheel color is still there. Then you can dupe it off the magic slot if you want to keep it. If you don't want to keep the car, you could just use it for a car to car merge. The car will revert to stock because it is on your magic slot.

I have gotten a couple unobtainable colors using this method. You can get a red wheels by using the yellow modded Sentinel XS (they look awesome on a pure black hellfire). You can get pure gold wheels by doing this with the pure gold modded Dubsta 2. These colors also will merge across to F1s if you merge them onto an F1 car and change the wheel type.

Right. I have both, a lot of my cars are running whites donated by my Rat Loader.
So I could keep the Secret Gold interior that way? Not completely sure that I want to, just to have more unselected options.
What's the best magicslot tutorial for Xbox? One I found on YT seems good, pretty detailed.

I'd like to see that Hellfire. We may need to start a donor car show and tell!

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
cars w
ont be 3d with this method....quicker to make a 21 car save with dmo

PeakTadpole4747

PeakTadpole4747

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any method out at the moment to make a magic slot? I can’t seem to find one

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I followed a couple videos by MadeMan YT on YouTube. They were on his old channel. I think they got removed. Basically you need to have a bmx or scorcher in a car slot in slot 10 of your first garage. You then have to have all of your bike racks full of another type of bike. Your first and 6th garages have to be full. So you take the bike on a car slot from the first garage to the 6th garage and swap it with the 3rd bike in the bike rack. Next you get a random car that is not premium and put it in your first garage overwriting the bike. Then take it to lsc to change armor and plate. I don't remember the exact steps but something to do with changing character and changing back then getting in magic slot to make sure plate goes blank.
Post automatically merged:

Is there any method out at the moment to make a magic slot? I can’t seem to find one
I followed a couple videos by MadeMan YT on YouTube. They were on his old channel. I think they got removed. Basically you need to have a bmx or scorcher in a car slot in slot 10 of your first garage. You then have to have all of your bike racks full of another type of bike. Your first and 6th garages have to be full. So you take the bike on a car slot from the first garage to the 6th garage and swap it with the 3rd bike in the bike rack. Next you get a random car that is not premium and put it in your first garage overwriting the bike. Then take it to lsc to change armor and plate. I don't remember the exact steps but something to do with changing character and changing back then getting in magic slot to make sure plate goes blank.

Here is a link to a YouTuber I have watched some. He is pretty thorough.

Last edited:
S

Sstutz2

Reaction score
Sin$
Any way I could get brushed steel with crew color on my own for Xbox one? I would hate to have to ask someone else to trade me, if there’s any way I could do it myself without having a car from before the glitch was patched! But if so, I could run the person trading me through bogdan or something? I have all the businesses in the game, I just really want cool paint jobs now! Thanks.

Last edited:
X

xXGliitchXx

Reaction score
Sin$
How would I dupe the ratloader onto the magic spot just put magic spot in moc and do facility dupe & likewise with duping off would I just drive the ratloader out and dupe again.. also take it the original rat loader in the moc at this point is now my magic spot sorry Im new to whole duping and just made a magic spot

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would I dupe the ratloader onto the magic spot just put magic spot in moc and do facility dupe & likewise with duping off would I just drive the ratloader out and dupe again.. also take it the original rat loader in the moc at this point is now my magic spot sorry Im new to whole duping and just made a magic spot

So you would start by putting your magic slot in the facility and the rat loader in your MOC. You would do the facility dupe pulling the rat loader out of your MOC and getting into your magic slot at the facility and finish by pulling the rat loader into the MOC at the end. You would then have the rat loader on your magic slot inside of your MOC.
If you want to push mods to your rat loader (green tint, Yankton plates) you would move your magic slot rat loader from your MOC to your facility. Next, put a car in the back of your MOC that has the mods that you want. Now proceed with the dupe glitch again pulling out the car with mods then going to the facility. Then you would get get in the magic slot rat loader. When you get back to the bunker, you would get in the car like normal and take it to the MOC. You would then get ready to disconnect the internet. You would then accept the storage full alert and disconnect the internet as soon as you see yourself in the MOC with the car. You will get kicked out to story mode. Load back into invite only session and your modded rat loader will be in your facility on the magic slot.
Now you need to do the dupe one more time to get the car off your magic slot. Put the magic slot in the MOC and dupe it to an elegy in the facility. When you take it in your MOC at the end, the magic slot will be in the facility where the elegy was. The new permanent modded rat loader will be the one in your MOC.

X

xXGliitchXx

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive tried this a couple of times but cant seem to hit the magic slot part after I disconnect I load back in and it has just duped the donor to the magic slot any other advice would be vastly appreciated. Could my magic slot be a dud spot? It passed the arena hidden gold test with the issi and has the blank plate etc.

Edit: any other method of doing this with arena merge & magic spot etc

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register