What's new

Working Creating a FULL Donor Car with all the "unique" features

sy4nth

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure, but with the arena merge glitch or the arcade dupe you can clean up the plates on vehicles that have that plate.

true, but you cannot merge or dupe a rocket voltic with current methods unfortunately.

F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have the list of pearlescents achieved through stock metalic colours, ie lava red gives matt yellow pearl, mariner blue gives worn baby blue pearl ...
??

F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Massive shout out to mighty zeus!

Past few weeks this man has helped me massively with alot of things, and has helped me increase my knowledge when it comes too modding cars, he is a diamond on the rough were this community is concerned!
He is a busy man with life and work so please respect this if you try reach out too him!

Also a big thanks too recklezz808 for the information you passed on another good guy in the small minority bracket from my experiences in this "community"....

Massive respect lads ???

Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Massive shout out to mighty zeus!

Past few weeks this man has helped me massively with alot of things, and has helped me increase my knowledge when it comes too modding cars, he is a diamond on the rough were this community is concerned!
He is a busy man with life and work so please respect this if you try reach out too him!

Also a big thanks too recklezz808 for the information you passed on another good guy in the small minority bracket from my experiences in this "community"....

Massive respect lads ???

Ty for your words bro, it's always a pleasure sharing knowledge with the community! Hope you enjoy the game more and more

F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ty for your words bro, it's always a pleasure sharing knowledge with the community! Hope you enjoy the game more and more

I come on here often most times in the shadows just reading replies picking up what i can, theres alot out there like to brag what they have or ridicule the next man for not understanding or knowing how some things work, im a bit longer in the tooth than some you could say and i still live by old fashioned morals, the only way to measure a man is by his actions!!!

You have helped me a hell of alot, and you would only be being moddest if you say you havnt ???

Clever man and a good man in one thats rare nowadays

Y

Yeeekz

Reaction score
Sin$
Massive shot out from my part as well
He is the one that has answered me every question I had with magic slots and other glitches.
Really appreciate it

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen many discussions about this particular question on the site but I am a bit confused about it all
and was wondering if someone could help me.
I received a vehicle (gctf) with an unselected wheel color, but the car has a crew paint color.
I would like to save (transfer/merge) the wheel color onto an unselected paint color on a vehicle.
Is there any way to transfer only paint or only wheel color?
I read something about a faggio mod to store the wheel color and not the paint?
Or could I do this with a magic slot and gctf (since I don't know any solo dupe out now)?

Tide

Tide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mighty Zeus Mighty Zeus what about the Speedo Custom? what are the options? to get the yanktons on any car.
- Is there a glitch out to get a modded vehicle into the speedo custom slot?
- is there an Car/RC tot Speedo custom glitch that works?
- Do i need to find someone with a modded Speedo custom and do the GCTF glitch?

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Mighty Zeus Mighty Zeus what about the Speedo Custom? what are the options? to get the yanktons on any car.
- Is there a glitch out to get a modded vehicle into the speedo custom slot?
- is there an Car/RC tot Speedo custom glitch that works?
- Do i need to find someone with a modded Speedo custom and do the GCTF glitch?

there was an arcade dupe glitch using a street car, but not sure if it was patched. You could use it to swap SVW and other vehicles. Don’t think there is one currently.

Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to save (transfer/merge) the wheel color onto an unselected paint color on a vehicle.
Is there any way to transfer only paint or only wheel color?

Hi!.. sorry for the long silence.. been away for a while but im "back"..

this is a plain no, there is no way to only merge the wheel color, thats why in the OP I state that if u have a rim color that u want to use, then you better start from that aspect in the car that you have it on already.

BR

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi!.. sorry for the long silence.. been away for a while but im "back"..

this is a plain no, there is no way to only merge the wheel color, thats why in the OP I state that if u have a rim color that u want to use, then you better start from that aspect in the car that you have it on already.

BR
Thanks for the clear answer mate ! ??✌?

And WB : )

Tide

Tide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. e Elegy RH8 at the arena

how could you get yanktons n green tints onto a normal vehicle without losing the color on the receiving vehicle? Anyone got tips?
i would think to merge the receiver onto the RC and do RC to magic slot ? or is it impossible to merge onto the magic slot?

F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how could you get yanktons n green tints onto a normal vehicle without losing the color on the receiving vehicle? Anyone got tips?
i would think to merge the receiver onto the RC and do RC to magic slot ? or is it impossible to merge onto the magic slot?

Use current gctf or duplication glitch to put car with paint wheel colour as MS, then take car and do car to rc, as long as rc carries yanktons green tint ect,
Once rc to car (ms) is done take into workshop do not change anything as this will save car (ms) to current state,
***Do MS test*****, once loaded back in online your car (MS) will have its original wheel and body colour again, only due to using the MS for the process you should also have yankton green tint ect also aswell as original wheel and body colour,

Now gctf or dupe to save a copy, job done

I have f1 cars on worn finishes using this process

Tide

Tide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mighty Zeus Mighty Zeus or anyone else able to help me. So sorry for all these questions. So i have a modded speedo CUSTOM now. The point of me getting this is to get green tints and Yankton plates onto a receiver vehicle with a modded color. Magic slot is sorted out and everything. i'm just now to the point that i need to get it onto the MS. As i read tutorials i need to swap my MS with the Speedo CUSTOM to get it to stick. is this correct? If it is how am i able to swap the speedo custom with the Receiver car as you're not able to store a speedo custom in a normal garage spot. If

BipolarGaming

BipolarGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still work? I have to check out some links in the first thread but they have been removed

Circular Pastry

Circular Pastry

Reaction score
Sin$
I will check them all today and will let everyone know when I find working ones

Any update? …also, as another shadow lurker (like F Flipp80 ) I was trying to get what I could on my own. …after no luck w/save editor and iFruit on my Rat Loader or Vader I checked it out and my character is slot 2. I don't remember having another character, not since 360 anyway, and I missed the transfer deadline. So…if anyone on XB1 has a solid donor w/Yanktons (and ideally secret gold interior) and can help w/gc2f hit me up. Please!

edit: got the secret gold when I upgraded my Issi. …and I'm back to running pure white. XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register