• Thread starter itsmeoli23
  • Start date
  • Views 238
itsmeoli23

itsmeoli23

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, everyone!
I'm pretty new in this field of work, but I've really wanted to create my own computer for the longest time now.
Any advice or people who could help me build it? I kind of need advice on pretty much every aspect of creating one.
And should I make a desktop? I prefer laptops because I'm always going places but should I make a desktop anyways?

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a sticky in this section with videos on how to build a PC. If you would like to build one, fill out this form:
  1. Budget & Currency (give us the max you're willing to spend, but also give us your ideal limit, and whether that includes peripherals or not. As well as before or after rebates are applied.)
  2. Uses (gaming, multimedia, etc)
  3. Time Frame (when you plan to buy the parts)
  4. Part Preferences (this can be specific companies, manufacturers, etc. Think AMD/Nvidia, Intel/AMD, modular/non modular, certain cases, etc)
  5. Color code (do you want things to match? If so what colors?)
  6. How many monitors will you game on?
  7. Peripherals (mouse, keyboard, speakers, monitor, etc)
  8. Special Requests (exactly as it sounds, any special requests go here)
  9. Do you plan on building it yourself or buying pre-built (NOTE: Although be warned, building it yourself is generally better in almost every situation.)
In rreply to the laptop question, you will get better price to performance with the desktop. I can help you find a good laptop for gaming but it will cost more.

Top Bottom
Login
Register