What's new

Discussion Create your own spwan glitch for headshots!

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, well some of my friends was complaining about having to run all the way across the map (for headshots on a cage match)
So, I was thinking, what about putting one of them perk things that lets you choose where you spawn..
I haven't tested this yet, but, try it.. it should work =]

You Emm Pe

You Emm Pe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tactical Insertion?

It would be helpful on medium/large maps but on the smaller maps you are better off just sprinting because it takes a while to engage the flare.

good idea though, i'll probably try it out once i start boosting. For now, legitly raping randoms in cage match is sufficient enough :thumbup:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
rectangie said:
Tactical Insertion?

It would be helpful on medium/large maps but on the smaller maps you are better off just sprinting because it takes a while to engage the flare.

good idea though, i'll probably try it out once i start boosting. For now, legitly raping randoms in cage match is sufficient enough :thumbup:
Ha yeah, I ain't boosting yet, I'm going to get to rank 70, do as many guns as a I can (legit) then boost them up, then maybe prestige a month later =]

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah my friend is a headshothoe and thought about this the second we started doing spec ops lol...

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just went into the 3rd person cage match to see what it was about, and the dude begged to do headshots, so I was like why not, I want a silencer for my .50 cal.

He let me shoot him first, and he did tactical insertion and it worked great. We were on scrapyard, so it made it way easier, only took like 3 seconds to put out the flare. I think even on a map like rust it would be easier than running. I think this would work well :thumbup:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Madman340 said:
Yeah my friend is a headshothoe and thought about this the second we started doing spec ops lol...
I know, but I thought I should let everyone know (who haven't thought of it yet lol)

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just activate the insertion before you get there, by the time your there it will be done.

Top Bottom
Login
Register