What's new

Working Create Your Own Magic Slot• Change Benny's Rims on Modded Cars

G

GTAPLAYERXIX

Reaction score
Sin$
Note: You will need a BMX in a car slot. Any kind. Ask around in matchmaking or your friends if they can give you one through TP gctf found in another thread here.

Once you have the BMX in the car slot:
1. Bicycle does not have to come from bike rack.

• Receive BMX with TP gc2f
• Buy scorcher bikes in EVERY bicycle slot for every 10 car garage (18 total).
• Make sure apartment 1 and apartment 6 garages are full of cars (Technically any work).
• Drive car from garage 1 slot 10 into MOC where the BMX is, BMX will go to apartment 1 slot 10
• Go to garage 1, ride the BMX out and ride it to garage 6
• Drive into garage 6, and replace the THIRD SCORCHER on the rack.
7. Scorcher bike will move to garage 1 slot 10, proceed with making the slot

Slot time
1. Scorcher garage 1 slot 10.
2. Put a street car on the slot with the Scorcher, completely replace it.
2. Take street car to LSC, change plate color, stay in plate menu, pause > online > leave GTA online. 3. Join back, if plate color stuck you're good. If not restart from receiving BMX.
4. Go back into LSC, change armor to 100%, change rims to any sports wheels. Pause > online > swap character.
5. Swap to 2nd character fully, then back to 1st. If rims and armor didn't stick, and even if the plate reverted back to it's original color, you have a magic slot. If not, restart fully and receive BMX again.

Move slot to MOC for convenience of flipping for friends.

Steps 4 those that still have cars stored on bike racks from an old glitch
(Supr420)
- start a fleeca heist (2 players) and select a car on a bike rack
*If u have multiple cars of the same type blow up the ones parked in garages*
- quit heist
- open interaction menu and call personal vehicle
- drive car into a garage with an empty slot
*bike rack slot will turn into a dead empty slot*
- drive car to LSC and change some parts
- go to story and back online to check if parts are still there
*if parts are still there continue if not test the next car on a bike rack*
- go back to story
- swap character
- go back to story
- swap character
*warning: never swap from online to not risk loosing outfits*
- if car lost all upgrades now u have a magic slot

• After you move the slot to your MOC by swapping it out, buy a faggio into the MOC slot.
• Receive a car in any way you'd like.
• Immediately after receiving car drive it to LSC.
• Navigate to wheel type> sports> and pick a rim to change to according to the number system below. (LSC has 26 rim options for sports. Use your brain and look at the number of the street rim and compare it to the rim you want.

• Apply rim. It will look like a street rim.
• Disconnect internet.
• Return to lobby and come back to the session and request PV from MOC.

• In order to save cars you have changed rims on, you need to give the car to someone else. Or you can use the TP dupe to your advantage that was posted in another thread.

Tips: To receive a car without the intention of flipping, swap a regular faggio into the MOC from another garage. Keep track of where it goes as the slot moves with whatever car was bought or given into that MOC.
To receive a car with the intention of flipping it buy a faggio into the MOC so long as you have not moved the original car/ faggio out of it.
You can only change rims within the same collection. Benny's vs Bespoke.

If you need clarification of how to use the TP dupe to your advantage to flip your own cars let me know and I will gladly edit the thread.

PS. Dont profit off other peoples findings.

Mod edit:
There is a new alternative method using current glitches in the game. Thanks to M Mnx (correcting spelling and ensuring formatting was correct for the site, ensuring tutorial worked) G GTAGlitcher98 (adding additional wheel values) and sup4m0dz777 sup4m0dz777 (discovery, helping update correctly) and anyone else who was involved in this process of updating.
Original - https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/create-your-own-magic-slot•-change-bennys-rims-on-modded-cars.1739386/page-3#post-13799210

Requirements:

Pre-Steps:

• Purchase either BMX/Scorchers from Pedal and Metal Cycles (in-game website) to Garages 1/2/3 bike racks (These must be full)
  • Purchase BMXs and full up Garages 4/5/6/7/8 and fill them completely

Steps:
  1. Get glitched out using any GC2F method that is currently working (Links below)
  2. Have a friend bring a street bike or one of his own bicycles
  3. Use any car to, get frozen behind your Mobile Operation Centre, friend stands near the rear entrance to your MOC - Walk into the blue circle and hit "Enter Alone"
  4. Do a different targeting mode or character selection (hold down d-pad - select story mode character and decline the alert) you will fall through the map and respawn invisible, run quickly to the BMX and get on it.
  5. Push the bike from the MOC to a 10 car garage
  6. Now take the bike to an opposite garage (4/5/6/7) and enter the garage, accept alert and swap the bike that's on the rack to the floor.
  7. Overwrite the new bike on the floor with a streetcar (Drive street car into the garage and replace the BMW)
  8. To test the magic slot is correct - take the street car from your garage to LSC - Apply either a different plate colour or tint.
  9. Now hover over the menu inside LSC and disconnect the consoles internet.
  10. Reload GTA if the mods have stuck then its a working magic slot
And some useful information about wheels(?)

Locked Track Wheels obtainable from street wheels:
22 - Dinka SPL
23 - Retro Turbofan
24 - Conical Turbofan
25 - Ice Storm
26- Super Turbine
27 - Modern Mesh
28 - Forged Star
29 - Showflake
30 - Giga Mesh
31 - Mesh Meister

Link to the comment here.

I posted this here but the gctf steps where patched.

You will need to understand how to do GCTF to do this.
-
-
Start with a motorcycle in moc.

All apartment garages need to be full. (found out this it optional with this method)

All bike racks need to be full.

Make sure garage six is not a penthouse.
  1. pull any car out blow it up(you will not loose)
  2. pull bmx bike out from garage six, bmx spot 3 (can possibly use a bike from 4-8 and not from a penthouse) blow it up.
  3. glitch out for gctf and do first part of gctf. stop at part where you enter alone with friend.
  4. put motorcycle away and call mors and get bmx bike back.
  5. enter moc alone with friend and take a modded car you want to be on magic slot.
  6. what's in your moc is now your new magic slot.
To test the spot take the car to lsc, change the appropriate wheels and disconnect. When you get back online you will have the corresponding wheels to what you selected.

You will have a motorcycle on your bike rack. Call it out with mc club and sell it or put it in an empty spot. Buy bmx onto the rack to fill spot.

Here is one example on how to use it with a dupe(dupe patched will need to use another method)

Here are examples with gctf

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GTAPLAYERXIX

Reaction score
Sin$
Good choice for posting since people were charging for something they didn’t find. May i ask who the founder is before this gets deleted for being off topic?
There will be many to claim founder but this has been around for such a while and this is not the only method so I wish I could help you there. Perhaps someone reputable will step forward. I will remain anonymous. I think you understand:wink:

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
very good glitch but without glitch to put BMX in car slot it's very hard… XD

definitelynotlxm

definitelynotlxm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The bike does not need to come from the rack. Yes, you can have vehicles on your bike rack as well. And what the f*** do you mean you can’t have bmxs on the bike rack? Do you know what you’re talking about at all? :roflmao:
This is the biggest problem with you idiot kids leaking things you know nothing about, so much misinformation by the time the leak drips down to the bottom feeders. Enjoy your... “magic”.... slot.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
YOURE EVEN USING MY ****ING WHEEL LIST I ****ING TYPED OUT

Idfc who the poster is. She ain’t the founder. She wasn’t even interested until we found it.
Oh wow. This was an awesome glitch and i respect the founders ambitions and aspirations he put into this, but then it’s been leaking pretty bad so the founder should have posted it regardless sooner or later. S/o to the founders though :smile:

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
The bike does not need to come from the rack. Yes, you can have vehicles on your bike rack as well. And what the f*** do you mean you can’t have bmxs on the bike rack? Do you know what you’re talking about at all? :roflmao:
This is the biggest problem with you idiot kids leaking things you know nothing about, so much misinformation by the time the leak drips down to the bottom feeders. Enjoy your... “magic”.... slot.
Yeah i had all bmx’s. These different methods are confusing. The one you have is the real deal :thumbsup:

EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
god daymm... so many steps just to change rims :banghead:
Back on topic though good find for the car people I guess :thumbsup:

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately I can confirm this works 100%. Honestly I don’t see why it wasn’t posted beforenow. I’ve had the steps for a few days and they are really simple. There is no need for someone to pay $200 for a slot absolutely ridiculous.Let this be a lesson to all the gready sellers and pathetic buyers. It’s a game and if you make money from it the glitch you use will be released.

Now everyone enjoy making your new creations with this awesome glitch.

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing!! One question, what is a burner bmx?? I have a bmx in my nightclub and facility, can i use those??

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing!! One question, what is a burner bmx?? I have a bmx in my nightclub and facility, can i use those??
Just use a different bike on the racks than the bike you have in the car slot you should be fine. I think they mean scotcher. If you already have a bmx in a car slot yes you can use that. Just put it in you moc and follow all steps in this thread and you should be fine.

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just use a different bike on the racks than the bike you have in the car slot you should be fine. I think they mean scotcher. If you already have a bmx in a car slot yes you can use that. Just put it in you moc and follow all steps in this thread and you should be fine.

Awesome, thankx for helping me!!!

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally somone stops those greedy people selling glitches but some of the steps are not necessary.

- it doesn't matter what kind of bike u use BMX are fine
- it doesn't matter what garage u use/test
- it doesn't matter what bike rack slot u use/test
- it doesn't matter if u have cars on bike racks that can actually be very useful (see below)
- only involved garages need to be full of bikes

It's random what garage and what slot will result in a magic slot since everybody has moved around car and bike slots in the past. Means nobody knows the original slot order... :wink:

So it's try and error to find a slot that will turn into a magic slot and doing this glitch will result in dead (empty) slots by the way. To fix them get rid of all involved vehicles so don't loose track of the involved vehicles...

I got my magc slot without involving a bike and all my bike racks are filled with Sultan RS. Really all... :cigar:

- quit heist
- go back to story
- swap character
- go back to story
- swap character

Enjoy

G

GTAPLAYERXIX

Reaction score
Sin$
Finally somone stops those greedy people selling glitches but some of the steps are not necessary.

- it doesn't matter what kind of bike u use BMX are fine
- it doesn't matter what garage u use/test
- it doesn't matter what bike rack slot u use/test
- only involved garages need to be full of bikes

It's random what garage and what slot will result in a magic slot since everybody has moved around car and bike slots in the past. Means nobody knows the original slot order... :wink:

So it's try and error to find a slot that will turn into a magic slot and doing this glitch will result in dead (empty) slots by the way. To fix them get rid of all involved vehicles so don't loose track of the involved vehicles...

I got my magc slot without involving a bike... :cigar:

- quit heist
- go back to story
- swap character
- go back to story
- swap character

Enjoy
Thank you for simplified steps.

Lupo80

Lupo80

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry ... a question.
I still have the garage glitched with the bmx. Ordering the bmx in the rack in the garage 6, I get to the parking space in the garage 1.
Can I, in theory, use the bmx ones?

East side Boyy

East side Boyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off I would like to state my understanding of the impact this has and my reasoning. People selling slots for $150-$250 or charging $25 for a flipped car really blows my mind which is why I decided it is best to share yes?

Note: You will need a BMX in a car slot. Any kind. Ask around in matchmaking or your friends if they can give you one through TP gctf found in another thread here.

Once you have the BMX in the car slot:
1. Bicycle must come from bike rack
Your bike rack must not have any vehicles on it.

• Receive BMX with TP gc2f
• Buy burn bikes in EVERY bicycle slot for every 10 car garage (18 total). You CANNOT have any BMXs on your bike racks.
• Make sure apartment 1 and apartment 6 garages are full of cars
• Drive car from garage 1 slot 10 into MOC where the BMX is, BMX will go to apartment 1 slot 10
• Go to garage 1, ride the BMX out and ride it to garage 6
• Drive into garage 6, and replace the THIRD BURNER on the rack.
7. Burner bike will move to garage 1 slot 10, proceed with making the slot

Slot time
1. Burner garage 1 slot 10.
2. Put a street car on the slot with the burner, completely replace it.
2. Take street car to LSC, change plate color, stay in plate menu, pause > online > leave GTA online. 3. Join back, if plate color stuck you're good. If not restart from receiving BMX.
4. Go back into LSC, change armor to 100%, change rims to any sports wheels. Pause > online > swap character.
5. Swap to 2nd character fully, then back to 1st. If rims and armor didn't stick, and even if the plate reverted back to it's original color, you have a magic slot. If not, restart fully and receive BMX again.

Move slot to MOC for convenience of flipping for friends.

• After you move the slot to your MOC by swapping it out, buy a faggio into the MOC slot.
• Receive a car in any way you'd like.
• Immediately after receiving car drive it to LSC.
• Navigate to wheel type> sports> and pick a rim to change to according to the number system below. (LSC has 26 rim options for sports. Use your brain and look at the number of the street rim and compare it to the rim you want.

• Apply rim. It will look like a street rim.
• Disconnect internet.
• Return to lobby and come back to the session and request PV from MOC.

• In order to save cars you have changed rims on, you need to give the car to someone else. Or you can use the TP dupe to your advantage that was posted in another thread.

Tips: To receive a car without the intention of flipping, swap a regular faggio into the MOC from another garage. Keep track of where it goes as the slot moves with whatever car was bought or given into that MOC.
To receive a car with the intention of flipping it buy a faggio into the MOC so long as you have not moved the original car/ faggio out of it.
You can only change rims within the same collection. Benny's vs Bespoke.

If you need clarification of how to use the TP dupe to your advantage to flip your own cars let me know and I will gladly edit the thread.

PS. Dont profit off other peoples findings.

Ok I got my magic slot moved it to moc so buy a faggio now or can I drive any one of my other cars inside from the garage and change them

N

NickleDupes

Reaction score
Sin$
So a magic slot is just somewhere to change rims and a flipped car is a car with new rims?

Top Bottom
Login
Register