Reaction score
Sin$
rats.. I was hoping to have a way to change rim color without changing paint

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the current flip method with nightclub champagne glitch ? I would like to flip livery 31 from my hotring in order to get dolla dolla on my MK2

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the current flip method with nightclub champagne glitch ?
Same near as i can tell but it's not as straightforward putting into the MOC for initialize save. If i use the same timing to disconnect as i did before, i fail. In fact i've only succeed once. My current theory is that i should wait until the interior spawns but, i can't test yet as i misplace my magic slot.

----
I note that the only time i succeed, the magic slot turn up in the NC not outside or in the MOC. Which seem to indicate i should disconnect sooner rather than later except when i do that, nothing happens at all. It's as if i never attempted.

Last edited:
LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same near as i can tell but it's not as straightforward putting into the MOC for initialize save. If i use the same timing to disconnect as i did before, i fail. In fact i've only succeed once. My current theory is that i should wait until the interior spawns but, i can't test yet as i misplace my magic slot.

----
I note that the only time i succeed, the magic slot turn up in the NC not outside or in the MOC. Which seem to indicate i should disconnect sooner rather than later except when i do that, nothing happens at all. It's as if i never attempted.
I tried as well and had no success... I guess I'll wait for a more consistent method.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahaaa , yep, buts its the only obtainable non lsc colour for wheels in game
very true for existing 3D paints- but there are still a few NPC spawns that will give nonLSC colored rims
just wish we had more control over the parts that merge :banghead:

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One my Vigilantes has the paint and rim color of one of those red Ballers. And the black ones are extremely shiny, i think maybe epsilon... i made an all-black DOD from one of those. Amongst other things.

I do wish we could select parts but it's still fun to do stuff we're no allowed to do.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
extremely shiny, i think maybe epsilon...
I've been seeing this allot recently- what makes a paint "epsilon"? like what would determine the shiny texture to be like the epsilon mission vehicles in SP? (is there a mission version in MP that I could see?) ..just curious bc I have some super shiny paints (looks wet) is that epsilon paint?

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IDK how R* make but for our purposes it's just very reflective, b/c Diamond Blue or Ice White undercoat.

---
Here's an explanation about a third the way down, w/ pics.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855197853

This is LSC Classic black:

y4moSA3UzVRFyjjpj-jWTFpFAewVlVCN6ggZKj2DnxkP8hC3YGq5_0KvWsPseXBunA8Txnb9Snyj27x3XeCv0g1kVod0zA1mYZ3yXNT5GJmnsuVL6LnMG9vKJZ8aewLhPtFe_X07R3d0uiawy2COSvVlu9ItMO0T6XhRp1KXJZhGJhyK3d2_yOur_YgP86znbt087Bvlb1MWFpS_sOR6J9KUw

And this black is from a Baller i stole from NPCs trying to kill me in a mission:

y4m76aKj0TU_qIqVpt27f7urZ2qcfBcM2eLcpTBGGtcBYSmZW0JnermVjpbJwf6ZlvzOFVs6obPdejKdKVuOb9rMR4N7eGVEh7ubvds5Y-lc8JBm33Lt0ZzGvRuXM9yAIZMMjKpFUtzO0HUF-H6ophadBuQ3Fe95qqbHZNtE2LJa07P7p3X8c8Wm7bQ9rQwJn9lSFRqAquROH57NNF99qanhg

Note reflections of toolboxes in shop.

The rims are also darker-than-LSC black. It all looks really sharp on certain vehicles.

Last edited:
LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the way to check if a magic slot is still a magic slot ? I think I moved mine but I'm not sure

sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the way to check if a magic slot is still a magic slot ? I think I moved mine but I'm not sure
change character from sp or close app, look through all cars until u find one thats defaulted back to stock thats the magic one

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man! I wish these tricks still worked but there's good info on the textures
Yeah well i never expected to have 3D paint nd Benny rims on my Deluxo so :biggrin:

And there are lots epsilon texture in circulation as of the now we can give to each other and steal the paint to other car so that's nice too.

----

Hey did you put on that livery w/ the current solo dupe?

Last edited:
LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I have my street car set up where It reverts to stock and blank white plate, do I absolutely have to receive cars from others to flip? I have plenty of my own modded cars

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you can use the solo dupe, just at the last step disconnect after moc animaion, during black screen

,, then remember to dupe b/c your flipped vehicle is still magic-ed

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you can use the solo dupe, just at the last step disconnect after moc animaion, during black screen

,, then remember to dupe b/c your flipped vehicle is still magic-ed
Do you think you could skim through how to do it all? I know I have to move my magic slot to the moc, once its there how do i make it be one of my modded cars?

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think you could skim through how to do it all? I know I have to move my magic slot to the moc, once its there how do i make it be one of my modded cars?
Someone did that here. Sorta.

Basically,
- Put (car to be flipped) in MOC
- (Car w/ magic) in NC
- Dupe
- (Magic-ed car to be flipped) in NC
- (Car w/ livery/interior/etc) in MOC
- Dupe, but,
- At last step as entering MOC with (car w/ livery/interior/etc), wait for animation finish then disconnect.
- Spawn back and dupe the modded vehicle to save it.

I'm using the dupe where you just point your finger at the champagne, i'm not sure what all the other step are for.

EDIT: I mix up some placements in my head and then instructed you to do the wrong things. Do what i last ^edit. Also if you on xbox the timing for disconnect is funky amd took me some times to get right. Usually modded car spawn in NC but it can also be outside and sometimes, not near you. I think it results vary w/ session.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register