What's new

Working Create Your Own Magic Slot• Change Benny's Rims on Modded Cars

ANTIX 302

ANTIX 302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Through reading this thread and any other thread to do with the magic slot I have learned that you CANNOT put bennys onto vehicles that do not have them. Yes you see theses new vehicles with bennys. They are brought online using methods that should not be public for obvious reasons. If you manage to get your hands on one of those vehicles you can flip the rims meaning change the wheels in the class they are already in. Any merging you see will be plates, livery etc. To many people misguided because the real thread was taken down unfortunately.
Yea i know all of this, iv flipped plenty of cars, i just wanted to know what method stella crew was referring to by worlds finest gamer . He said that he has they only known method. So that obviously isnt sp2mp or any of that.

sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i know all of this, iv flipped plenty of cars, i just wanted to know what method stella crew was referring to by worlds finest gamer . He said that he has they only known method. So that obviously isnt sp2mp or any of that.
its private so too soon to say or give clear explanation. for now just enjoy the cars that are released by the creators and have fun flipping them.

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t mean it isn’t sp2mp. But to be honest I doubt you will get your answer here. Good luck though.

H

Hoxilove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What have to do for flipping the yankton plate or is that not possible?

N

NJReaper07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way to lose your magic spot is to replace it with a street car and blue it up. If you cannot find your magic spot, swap characters all the way. Then swap back and the cat will have stock rims and a stick plate. Then you found your magic spot.

Hey just want to double check before I start loosing random modded cars....I made the magic spot on my 1st character and all is good!! I tried to make a magic spots on my 2nd character but got a dud spot, so then I tried again in a different garage/bike slot and got another dud spot.... Can anyone fully confirm that if I drive a street car and replace both spots then blow up both street cars in the garage will it def give me dead spots? I wouldn't mind dead spots on the bike racks but dont want dead spots in the garage...whats everyone experience been with blowing up street cars on the magic spots?

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that i know but i mean to put it on later! When it has no yankton before
Hey just want to double check before I start loosing random modded cars....I made the magic spot on my 1st character and all is good!! I tried to make a magic spots on my 2nd character but got a dud spot, so then I tried again in a different garage/bike slot and got another dud spot.... Can anyone fully confirm that if I drive a street car and replace both spots then blow up both street cars in the garage will it def give me dead spots? I wouldn't mind dead spots on the bike racks but dont want dead spots in the garage...whats everyone experience been with blowing up street cars on the magic spots?
I can tell you if you destroy magic slot it will fix dead slot on rack and return both to neutral position. but if space is occupied it bricks the slot. Same should apply for dud slots to. I’m also happy to let you know that the magic slot guide is going to make a comeback so you might want to put them aside and ask on there when it pops back up just to be on the safe side.

GunN_it08

GunN_it08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone have any luck with merging green tint and yanktons on xbox one? With a magic slot of course.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How tf do i unlock hotring sabre liveries? I'm picking the races from the map that say "Super Sport Series" which, at this time, seems to mean only radio car races. Nothing's happening when i get back to LSC.

I mean i'm not winning coz i suck at racing but it only says i have to do it, not to win. Wondering if i'm just not picking the right races.

Has anyone have any luck with merging green tint and yanktons on xbox one? With a magic slot of course

Yes.

Edit: I'm also able to tint chrome rims, using a donor car that has tinted chrome Spooners. This might all there is to it but i'm thinking, if this can happen, maybe more stuff can happen to rims too.

Last edited:
GunN_it08

GunN_it08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How tf do i unlock hotring sabre liveries? I'm picking the races from the map that say "Super Sport Series" which, at this time, seems to mean only radio car races. Nothing's happening when i get back to LSC.

I mean i'm not winning coz i suck at racing but it only says i have to do it, not to win. Wondering if i'm just not picking the right races.

Yes.

Edit: I'm also able to tint chrome rims, using a donor car that has tinted chrome Spooners. This might all there is to it but i'm thinking, if this can happen, maybe more stuff can happen to rims too.
As far as disconnecting do u use the dash board or do u just pull the ethernet cable?

sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes.

unlock liverys for hotring solo launch a playlist with races (jobs > rockstar created > stunt races > hotring circuit 1-10)

if have friend helping you set destroy last place every 15seconds.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unlock liverys for hotring solo launch a playlist with races (jobs > rockstar created > stunt races > hotring circuit 1-10)
Can someone please confirm this who has recently done this? LSC specifically directs me to play "San Andreas Super Sport" races. At present those aer RC races and i played four of them (minimum unlock) with other ppl but no unlocks. So i did as ^above and played 10 solo Hotring races, no unlocks.

I don't want to ask a friend to help if i might be running the wrong jobs, and i don't want to ask at all if it can really be done solo. Thanks.

ANTIX 302

ANTIX 302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please confirm this who has recently done this? LSC specifically directs me to play "San Andreas Super Sport" races. At present those aer RC races and i played four of them (minimum unlock) with other ppl but no unlocks. So i did as ^above and played 10 solo Hotring races, no unlocks.

I don't want to ask a friend to help if i might be running the wrong jobs, and i don't want to ask at all if it can really be done solo. Thanks.
Cant be done solo. You need to go to stunt races and pick a hotring race. Then if u have ur friend u can set it to explode last place .

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope it's actually "SA Super Sport" races as marked on the map and which counterintuitively have nothing to do with either Hotring or Sabre.

And it can be done solo, i'm doing it now. IDK why they weren't counting last night but maybe they were and i counted wrong. Anyway i'm on my way to that damned Dolla Dolla livery now.

-----

Edit; sorry thinking on it and that was rude of me. I dodnt mean to say it can't be done with Hotring races and a friend, only that i'm doing it with SA Supe Sport ones solo.

Last edited:
ANTIX 302

ANTIX 302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope it's actually "SA Super Sport" races as marked on the map and which counterintuitively have nothing to do with either Hotring or Sabre.

And it can be done solo, i'm doing it now. IDK why they weren't counting last night but maybe they were and i counted wrong. Anyway i'm on my way to that damned Dolla Dolla livery now.

-----

Edit; sorry thinking on it and that was rude of me. I dodnt mean to say it can't be done with Hotring races and a friend, only that i'm doing it with SA Supe Sport ones solo.
Nice i tried that but did not work. Easier way for dolla dolla just get 1 after hours car and 1 armoured vehicle with that livery. You can then flip to either catagory of car u want

Top Bottom
Login
Register