What's new

Working Create Your Own Magic Slot• Change Benny's Rims on Modded Cars

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to sound stupid but is this bennys glitch just used for rims or can i mod cars in other ways with it

You can add yanktons, green tints and even street wheels to vehicles you normally cant (new tank, cerebus, vigilantee, etc) with a magic slot.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks im reading it and it looks very complicated.

Kinda but not really tbh its all really easy you dont have to rush to disconnect or switch session/change characters. Just once you get a magic slot always buy over it with a car you wouldnt normally have (dont use rh8s or faggios use another cheap car) because you can loose it easy if dont pay attention. I also use a custom plate on my magic slot car so when i dupe it (well with a merge dupe) i know what one is my original forsure

so we've found a way to get bikes to the floor to enable you make magic slots again without the need for TP, tested and confirmed working on xbox ✌

Follow shiftteams thread in the discovery section (linked below) to get glitched ready to save a car, make sure your bike racks are full and have a friend bring you a bmx off the street

Once you are glitched and ready to save a vehicle, at step 4 you will get on the bmx and spam RT/R2, you will spawn with the bmx.

Then you ride the bmx to garage and swap the bmx with one on your rack.

Once in the rack, the street bmx will revert back to the car you originally had in your moc but the bike from the rack will be transferred to a garage slot which can then be used to create the magic a lot using the steps in this thread.

Shiftteam's thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...icle-that-isn’t-blacklisted-and-more.1752346/

Nice one man, im sure shiftteam will be happy his glitch is doing something now haha hes been messin with for a couple months now lmao

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda but not really tbh its all really easy you dont have to rush to disconnect or switch session/change characters. Just once you get a magic slot always buy over it with a car you wouldnt normally have (dont use rh8s or faggios use another cheap car) because you can loose it easy if dont pay attention. I also use a custom plate on my magic slot car so when i dupe it (well with a merge dupe) i know what one is my original forsure

Instructions look complicated which puts me off vut if goid am willimg to swat up.
Also worries me having a magic slot and what happens if it gets stuck or moved or ****s up other stuff or i want it gone. Make sense?

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Instructions look complicated which puts me off vut if goid am willimg to swat up.
Also worries me having a magic slot and what happens if it gets stuck or moved or ****s up other stuff or i want it gone. Make sense?

Ya but its not like a dead spot i move moine into all sorts of places to glitch wheels on certain vehicles and stuff. I move it to garages, ceo, arena, nightclub, moc etc, etc. You can always buy into it with w.e you want if you want it gone drive a street car over it and take it outside and blow it up.

Once you get it setup can pop over to truegta's thread with merging/flipping wheels/liveries onto vehicles you cant normally go into mod shops with etc.
Its honestly worth it dont get discouraged if the slot doesbt work right first couple times it took me like 5 attempts on one account vs first go on another.

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya but its not like a dead spot i move moine into all sorts of places to glitch wheels on certain vehicles and stuff. I move it to garages, ceo, arena, nightclub, moc etc, etc. You can always buy into it with w.e you want if you want it gone drive a street car over it and take it outside and blow it up.

Once you get it setup can pop over to truegta's thread with merging/flipping wheels/liveries onto vehicles you cant normally go into mod shops with etc.
Its honestly worth it dont get discouraged if the slot doesbt work right first couple times it took me like 5 attempts on one account vs first go on another.

Nice man i may spend some time reading into it then. Where can i find the merge thread so i can try get an idea of whats done and what can be done with it bro

sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so we've found a way to get bikes to the floor to enable you make magic slots again without the need for TP, tested and confirmed working on xbox ✌

Follow shiftteams thread in the discovery section (linked below) to get glitched ready to save a car, make sure your bike racks are full and have a friend bring you a bmx off the street

Once you are glitched and ready to save a vehicle, at step 4 you will get on the bmx and spam RT/R2, you will spawn with the bmx.

Then you ride the bmx to garage and swap the bmx with one on your rack.

Once in the rack, the street bmx will revert back to the car you originally had in your moc but the bike from the rack will be transferred to a garage slot which can then be used to create the magic a lot using the steps in this thread.

Shiftteam's thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...icle-that-isn’t-blacklisted-and-more.1752346/

this is great actually stumbled upon it last night while testing the store any vehicle method lol works like a charm! thanks for posting.

i used garage 4 , so first 3 garages of my mechanic list down are full of dud slots, and garage 4 will have the magic slot to swap to moc

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
legend has it there's a secret guide hidden in the archive section of the gta online glitches subforum... but shhhhh they don't want you to know this....
Secret guide to what? If it’s what I think, can you provide a link? Pretty please.

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh too kind. Cheers.

I did see this before it got moved. You have any idea the types of things we can do with a magic slot, created with an old ps3 modded bicycle? Or does it just act the same? Because legend has it, they act differently. I just need this 2 player gctf to receive a few lol.

yes i know alot about the ps3 magic slots. it was created by having a vehicle, either car or motorcycle glitched or modded on the bike rack slots from property garage 1, 2 or 3. the modifications on these vehicles became locked to the slot after transferring to current gen, or maybe somewhere in between... im still looking into and deciphering the true history of these slots since not much is public knowledge, in my case its mostly just personal experience. you can do alot with these slots, like change rims add performance upgrades on special vehicles, aircrafts, yankton plates green tint, etc and all of this was done by placing the vehicle over the slot and just switching sessions. simple. now ps4 magic slots have nearly made these obsolete, but not in a bad way. they served a purpose for years and are still useful.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Messed a bit with menyoo and found a couple awesome things. Technically you should be able to strip off/add extras to vehicles. Problems are only doner vehicles so far
Examples: hydra without visible rockets (still functionable), blimp with everything removed but the cab (could also remove less it has 13 extras so you could also create a half destroyed functional blimp etc.), Festival Bus without the things on top or only some of them,
Rumpo custom without the parts on it, super volito without rotors ( big and small one in the bag) and without the back part. As long as you remove everything except the back part it’s also still fully functional.

Messed a bit with menyoo and found a couple awesome things. Technically you should be able to strip off/add extras to vehicles. Problems are only doner vehicles so far
Examples: hydra without visible rockets (still functionable), blimp with everything removed but the cab (could also remove less it has 13 extras so you could also create a half destroyed functional blimp etc.), Festival Bus without the things on top or only some of them,
Rumpo custom without the parts on it, super volito without rotors ( big and small one in the bag) and without the back part. As long as you remove everything except the back part it’s also still fully functional.
Super volito things seem to work for most helicopters.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder how did people remove the gun on the insurgent pick up
Same thing with the extras. won’t be able to do it with this glitch tough I think because I don’t think there’s a Doner vehicle to make it possible.

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only checked a few. don't think any of them have extras.
Most of the time vehicles have extras you can't acces them inside a mod shop
Extras are tied to body styles right? So theoretically if you have a modded car with bodystyle 255 (all extras) you could enable extras by merging it onto other cars?

P

pur3mas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Extras are tied to body styles right? So theoretically if you have a modded car with bodystyle 255 (all extras) you could enable extras by merging it onto other cars?
I guess we need to find a car has the most weapon options

Top Bottom
Login
Register