• Thread starter SSG x Desicrate
  • Start date
  • Views 536
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSG x Desicrate

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first topic. I need help creating a model in MW2. Would it be possible for me to create a completely new model and replace part of another map? I am trying to make a pretty large patch and I have one problem: I need to create a model that is as close to an exact replica as the plane in terminal. I already know how to make the model an entity and everything but I think I will have to get a program (such as AutoDesk, which my computer cannot handle) to completely re-create that part of the map. And when the plane starts moving, I will also have to hide the original plane. I was wondering if there was an easier way to go upon doing this so I do not have to go through the unnecessary trouble of building/re-creating half of terminal. Thanks.

S

Se7en Legends

Banned
Reaction score
well u would probably need to make an entirely custom decompressor and decryptor in order to veiw the actual images and editing them would probably take another entirely custom program so ur better off not trying...

S

SSG x Desicrate

Reaction score
well u would probably need to make an entirely custom decompressor and decryptor in order to veiw the actual images and editing them would probably take another entirely custom program so ur better off not trying...

well patch_mp.ff is the only part of the game that I have right now so I don't know what I'm dealing with. I work way more with actual hacking on computers than modding so I could give it a shot. Then I could create something with AutoDesk if I find a computer that can run it. I will just go into the installation folder and tell it what to change the extension to so it matches the games (.exe, .txt, .bat, etc.). Way more effort than I was planning on putting into this project but it would be worth it in the end. Otherwise I would have to recreate it with a bunch of care packages and other models...

G

greeens

Reaction score
you get? I watched the FF files with the maps, but there is a complex code, and compressed more than once!

P

Panic Hotline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well patch_mp.ff is the only part of the game that I have right now so I don't know what I'm dealing with. I work way more with actual hacking on computers than modding so I could give it a shot. Then I could create something with AutoDesk if I find a computer that can run it. I will just go into the installation folder and tell it what to change the extension to so it matches the games (.exe, .txt, .bat, etc.). Way more effort than I was planning on putting into this project but it would be worth it in the end. Otherwise I would have to recreate it with a bunch of care packages and other models...
unless u even know how to code GOOD GOD like jesus dont attempt it ull waste your time plus if you were to spend that much time modding contribute to the black ops mods mw2=DEAD

S

SSG x Desicrate

Reaction score
unless u even know how to code GOOD GOD like jesus dont attempt it ull waste your time plus if you were to spend that much time modding contribute to the black ops mods mw2=DEAD

Good point. But I heard that Microsoft found a way to stop jtagers and only a few can do the hack right now so if that's true then it doesn't matter what game I make it for. But I would love to help CoD BO. Let me know if the rumor about jtags is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom