What's new

Solved Create A Locked Job That Says Locked Until 12 PM

X

XxWarLordxX

Reaction score
Was looking around on how Broontango made a locked job for Xbox so I could create one for myself on ps4 but I have had yet no results in my search. I want to learn how to create a locked job so I could easily gain more rp by doing the FM RP glitch.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Locked at a specific time or invalid job?
To create an invalid job you place the job trigger anywhere below (z) 0.0 under the map or place it in the water.
To create a job that is locked to a specific time you set the job to night or day.
When you access the night time job during the day it will be locked at night and vice versa.
You also must change the time of day in the DM settings.

X

XxWarLordxX

Reaction score
Locked at a specific time or invalid job?
To create an invalid job you place the job trigger anywhere below (z) 0.0 under the map or place it in the water.
To create a job that is locked to a specific time you set the job to night or day.
When you access the night time job during the day it will be locked at night and vice versa.
You also must change the time of day in the DM settings.
Im not talking about a locked time in the job I mean like a job where you csn try to access in freemode but it says "Job locked until 12pm". Similar to broontango's Table Card job for Xbox

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
It’s probably an invalid job.
Different from what I described above.
You need to make a stunt race and place the trigger on the ground so you can access it.
Then place the starting grid under the map below (z axis) 0.0 .
That will make the job invalid but you can still access the trigger and it will be locked as you described.

X

XxWarLordxX

Reaction score
It’s probably an invalid job.
Different from what I described above.
You need to make a stunt race and place the trigger on the ground so you can access it.
Then place the starting grid under the map below (z axis) 0.0 .
That will make the job invalid but you can still access the trigger and it will be locked as you described.
Alright, thank you!

Top Bottom