Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Xbox 360 PS3 PC CrazyXV 1.0 Mod Menu | COMING SOON!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Modding' started by ItsCrazyYT, Mar 6, 2019 with 7 replies and 2,310 views.

Tags:
  1. ItsCrazyYT

ItsCrazyYT Newbie

Ratings:
    I am working on a new Mod Menu for Black Ops 2!

The CrazyXV1 Menu will be THE MOST feature filled Mod Menu available on every platform. Think about a GSC Mod Menu for Xbox, PS3, and PC. Packed with every type of possible mod, and hack. A new age of Mod Menu has come about in the Modding Community. What could Possibly make this Menu better? Well first off it's absolutely FREE for everyone to download. This menu will be regularly updated overtime in order to better fulfil the commitment to adding features and making it the most feature full Mod Menu in the entire modding community!

I am currently trying to get in touch with other big menu creators including: Shark, MossyWave, YouViolateMe, Loz, Mikey, Taylor, CraigChrist, JayCoder, and many more in order to properly bring the most efficient features and incorporate them into the mod menu. We will also attempt to add extra hacks into the mod menu for IP Spoofing, Booting, Temporary Banning, etc. However, these features are not promised but will be tested to see what can work and what cannot.

If you need anymore information about the CrazyXV1 Mod Menu, Send me a message and i will be glad to help you out. You have my word that this mod menu will not be released until ALL features are incorporated correctly, and as time goes on updates will be rolled out regularly to fine tune bugs, glitches, and add more features.

**This mod menu will be available for Multiplayer and Zombies in both Black ops 2 and Black Ops 3 on all consoles!**

Menu Name: CrazyXV
    Menu Version: 1.0
    Estimated Released: June 2019 (Subject to Change)
    Creators:
    ItsRealCrazy
    (more coming soon)

Spread the HYPE about CrazyXV1 and get ready for the most feature packed Mod Menu ever created for Black Ops 2!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. DrNiiko

DrNiiko Newbie

Ratings:
    When can I download the menu, I've been looking for a good mod menu for zombies/multiplayer for a while, and I cant use the Steam workshop ones in ranked. Send me a message on steam, or add me, or neither if you dont want to.
    Steam: Dr_Niiko. PFP is a guy in a suit with golden eyes and a hat.

3. OP
    ItsCrazyYT

ItsCrazyYT Newbie

Ratings:
    Well as of right now i am actually trying to compile it and send it off to beta testers, as its not finished yet, i do have a majority of mod and functions added but its not ready for global release. Although i am having an error when compiling all the script files. My ps3 isnt jailbroken and my PC is too garbage to test on PC thats why im using beta testers.

4. 1337tehLOLZ

1337tehLOLZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I love the enthusiasm here, don't get me wrong. But you can't pull IP's or boot anybody with gsc lol

I really wish you luck on your journey though homie. You can always hit me up on Discord for me to test it out. I have Xbox and Ps3 if you need someone to test.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  5. DaddyZen

DaddyZen Newbie

Ratings:
  6. OP
    ItsCrazyYT

ItsCrazyYT Newbie

Ratings:
    i would love testers and i would post the discord link but Discord isnt allowed on se7ensins so ill have to DM you the link if you wish me too. I have a server setup for testing and development purposes. As of right now however i have paused work on the menu and will be starting it up again soon, ive had some personal issues get in the way of development. However development should start up again soon. I have a base version of the enu done with few features for testing. All i have to do is fix a problem when exporting as a single .gsc file. If i cant fix it ill throw it all into 1 .gsc script manually and send it in on discord for testers. The Multiplayer menu is getting close to done however there is still alot of functions i still need to add, but current functions could use some testing before i move on in development.

7. 1337tehLOLZ

1337tehLOLZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PM me, i have a decent amount of experience with gsc. :smile:

8. Jello_OW

Jello_OW Newbie

Ratings:
    i can test on pc if you want, my discord is Afro Chan#7879 i got lots of expirience with gsc and gscr menus on pc