What's new

Solved Crashing when opening Friendslist, Party, Messages.

T

Tommyb008

Reaction score
I just got my rgh the other day and I have everything set up. But whenever I open (Friendslist, Party, Messages) My console will freeze, then crash. I've tried a couple stealth servers. Factory resetting, disabiling everything in dash launch, clearing cache, And I'm at a loss There is 0 forums about my problem and I have no clue what to do next.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
I just got my rgh the other day and I have everything set up. But whenever I open (Friendslist, Party, Messages) My console will freeze, then crash. I've tried a couple stealth servers. Factory resetting, disabiling everything in dash launch, clearing cache, And I'm at a loss There is 0 forums about my problem and I have no clue what to do next.
What are your plugins?

This is a symptom of using too much of your memory. So if you have a *** load of plugins then it might do this.

So first troubleshoot would be to try to boot with JUST the stealth and see if it's still doing it.

T

Tommyb008

Reaction score
What are your plugins?

This is a symptom of using too much of your memory. So if you have a *** load of plugins then it might do this.

So first troubleshoot would be to try to boot with JUST the stealth and see if it's still doing it.

I have 2 plugins, Teapot and xbdm.

T

Tommyb008

Reaction score
Teapot, XBLBallin, and even teapot emulated.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Teapot, XBLBallin, and even teapot emulated.
Ehh those are all sketchy.

For troubleshooting sake, try NiNJA and buy a 1 day code. If it still is freaking out then come back.

However, before you try that.. Attempting to reflash your nand might work as you might have a bad nand flash or avatar update.

Top Bottom