Solved Crashing Problem With GTA V

• Thread starter VibezIxxI
  • Start date
  • Views 3,967
V

VibezIxxI

Reaction score
Sin$
So after installing GTA V on my Xbox 360 RGH it seems to crashing on the 4th star in the siren scene when loading the game I've cleared console cache unloaded any plugins that are not needed only plugins i have is neighborhood and stealth server nothing else and it seems to be crashing on me after redownloading the game and DLC multiple times

Solution
Lucky
The fix to this is quite easy, in my case.

Uninstall your GTAV mod menu, assuming you have mods (remove plugin). Reboot. Inject a fresh launch.ini that you grabbed from your server's website/host, set xbdm & stealth as plugin 1 and 2, respectively. Save to your HDD, do not set any other plugins. I'd go as far as deleting the DLC - you can download the DLC form GTAV itself without issue. Reboot, then disable your stealth server cheats (if they have cheats). Load up Aurora dashboard, delete your TU, reinstall tu27 or whatever the latest is. Enable TU, then launch GTAV from Aurora.

You should not freeze now.

You should be able to load GTAV Singeplayer, then try to launch Multiplayer. You will be given the error of "Missing compatibility...
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The fix to this is quite easy, in my case.

Uninstall your GTAV mod menu, assuming you have mods (remove plugin). Reboot. Inject a fresh launch.ini that you grabbed from your server's website/host, set xbdm & stealth as plugin 1 and 2, respectively. Save to your HDD, do not set any other plugins. I'd go as far as deleting the DLC - you can download the DLC form GTAV itself without issue. Reboot, then disable your stealth server cheats (if they have cheats). Load up Aurora dashboard, delete your TU, reinstall tu27 or whatever the latest is. Enable TU, then launch GTAV from Aurora.

You should not freeze now.

You should be able to load GTAV Singeplayer, then try to launch Multiplayer. You will be given the error of "Missing compatibility packs" and download all 13 right from GTAV. Then, try to play multiplayer, and if it's all good... Run your cheats on GTAV. Set plugin/reboot or enable cheats from server!

Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register