What's new

Working Crash destiny In Fallen S.A.B.E.R strike (troll glitch)

• Thread starter moonsword179
  • Start date
  • Views 2,754
M

moonsword179

Reaction score
Sin$
How to troll friends (main glitch came from Reddit)
1. start fallen S.A.B.E.R strike
2. play through the strike until you get to the room right before the boss.
3. tell your "friends" that you know how to get a hidden exotic, tell your friends to go into the boss room while you stay up in the room right before it running into the glass wall.
4. have your friends clear the boss room of adds
5. get a nighthunter "friend" to throw a smoke bomb at you from the other side of the glass
6. Laugh as it kicks everyone from the game forcing them to restart their console before they can play destiny again! MUHAHAHA!!!
gif:

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
About as pointless as a post can get. :rolleyes:

M

moonsword179

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much for the feedback bud! Next time I will post more original glitches instead of leaching from Reddit. :smile:

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha did this to a friend who always bugs me about carrying him through the nightfall. Finally said screw it and did this to him :smile: Then again he deserved it because he caused us to take an hour at the warsat before listening to me

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
Would someone please explain what the point of the 'glitch' is? You also get kicked, you kick friends or people who are just trying to enjoy their game. Why would you (anyone) do this? If this is you, you need to grow up and stop being a twat.

:rolleyes:

CleverUs3rname

CleverUs3rname

Reaction score
Sin$
Would someone please explain what the point of the 'glitch' is? You also get kicked, you kick friends or people who are just trying to enjoy their game. Why would you (anyone) do this? If this is you, you need to grow up and stop being a twat.

What's the point of any glitch? I think its cool that this was figured out by accident. Yeah, you're a twat if you do it to randoms, but its also just a bit of fun to show to friends. It's harmless, and if it really bothers you that much then maybe YOU might need a dose of "grow the f*** up".

CleverUs3rname

CleverUs3rname

Reaction score
Sin$
very immature & childish. something i would never do
*puts on monocle and sucks tea* Quite, as the destiny community shall crumble if these children continue their immature tomfoolery and skylarkings! On an unrelated note, shall we adjourn to the couryard to play polo? Because that's a mighty fine looking high-horse you've got going there.

Blockhead

Blockhead

Killer of all necromorphs
Reaction score
Sin$

if you were to read the title of this post it says (troll glitch)

you were informed before you clicked on this post that it was just a trolling method.
just relax a bit yea?

Based on Skill

Based on Skill

Everything is Based on "Skill"
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone post another vid cause I have Vanish in smoke on and can't make this work when I kill the servitors down there

o Jinkyy

o Jinkyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be hilarious to do to friends.
Resetting your own Xbox or not.
You expect it they don't that's why its funny, I really wish the gaming community didn't think restarting your console was equivalent to ending your life.

Top Bottom
Login
Register