• Thread starter Some Hobo
  • Start date
  • Views 1,656
S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man i'm getting real tired of this, every time i go into a lobby, i have to mute someone because of there microphones, stuffing up or some guy trash talking, I thought they made party chat so i could talk to my mates, not some little guys thinking they are much cooler then everyone else. :tongue:

What are your opinions?

iTz IKlashnikov

iTz IKlashnikov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its Fine as You cant get Gay clans that play S&D in private chat and tell Temates were people are After they die.

also its always amusing to join in with somone elses convo

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Then don't play Hardcore simple as that. They made it like that because of many people Ghosting and it got kinda stupid after awhile. It's like hes in a corner and your like ok he doesn't know where im at and bam headshot or a nade gets tossed because why the people in party chat told him where you are its stupid i got tired of that **** also im glad its like that.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
Then don't play Hardcore simple as that. They made it like that because of many people Ghosting and it got kinda stupid after awhile. It's like hes in a corner and your like ok he doesn't know where im at and bam headshot or a nade gets tossed because why the people in party chat told him where you are its stupid i got tired of that **** also im glad its like that.

Agreed with 120%.
Next they should also make private chats voided during matches.

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate it as well. I rarely play Search and I basically only play with people I know in real life. I hate running into little kiddies who swear and talk trash the whole game. I guess we're stuck playing FFA and Ground War :frown:

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
infinity ward are a load of bull**** now cos of this. Me and my friend are playing and we have to go into game chat and there are little noobs in high pitched voices 'omg you noob' and they've done it just because "it will stop people cheating"

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in the same boat as VeroSoldier. I never play S&D, not as exciting as other games, but anyways, I don't feel like I should be punished by having to hear little kids yell and retards with weed, kush, suwu, etc. in their names go on and on about how good they are. :thumbdown:

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
People it's called the mute button and if your to lazy to do that then your **** out of luck.

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
People it's called the mute button and if your to lazy to do that then your **** out of luck.

But i want to talk to my friends privately without other people hearing it

I

II GENERAL II

Reaction score
Sin$
N00B1N4TOR said:
But i want to talk to my friends privately without other people hearing it

People can't hear you if you have them muted...

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just party chats. I know there is a mute button but that means going down the entire lobby and muting everyone. I dont mind THAT much about this but like since I have been in game chat I have met nothing but pricks besides one guy who agrees the FAMAS is the new overpowered M16 for retards that cant shoot. but thats a different topic. Anyway I didnt use to have to mute anyone. Why did they disable party chat and not have eavesdrop. I always thought CoD 4 eavesdrop was awesome but party chat screwed it. Now they disable party and take away eavesdrop?

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
User PrivateChat and stfu wow then you can tell your friend a secret.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:

So you find it fun to mute everyone in the lobby? Do you know how long that takes?

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ii CoRrUpT xX said:
So you find it fun to mute everyone in the lobby? Do you know how long that takes?

I agree, I have yet to play MW2 but before the Party System I remember when me and a couple of friends would play like Cod4, Gears2 or something and we had to mute people. It can be annoying.

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:

I didn't say i play hardcore. >_>

Also, The only ones you can talk in a chat for is...
Mercenary TD
FFA
Ground War
3rd Person Teams
3rd Person CM
Which, Merc you can't even have a game party with you? :tongue:

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Some Hobo said:
I didn't say i play hardcore. >_>

Also, The only ones you can talk in a chat for is...
Mercenary TD
FFA
Ground War
3rd Person Teams
3rd Person CM
Which, Merc you can't even have a game party with you? :tongue:
Ya i know how all the modes work kid. So stop whining about the party system they turned that off because people made other people lose the privilege because all they did was ghost so get over it.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
Ya i know how all the modes work kid. So stop whining about the party system they turned that off because people made other people lose the privilege because all they did was ghost so get over it.

Do you have anger problems? :mellow:

Top Bottom
Login
Register