What's new

Bukkit CrackedCraft[1.8+][24/7]crackedcraft.servegame.com[Hub][Survival][Jobs][32GB Ram]

Status
Not open for further replies.
enchantediamonds

enchantediamonds

Reaction score
Sin$
Server Name: CrackedCraft
Max Players: 100+
Server: crackedcraft.servegame.com
Website and Forum: http://cracked-minecraft-server.enjin.com/
Rules: No Hacking, No Cheating, No Harassment, No Illegal Activity.
Current Staff: Owner
Staff Application (If recruiting): Now accepting applications
Ranks: Defaul, Donator, more to come.
Plugins: Essentials, Jobs, clearlag, Bungeecord, SilkSpawners, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, more.
Short Description: Welcome and thanks for checking out our server. We just launched and looking for some players to come test out the new server and even make a new home. We currently have 2 servers online, the hub and survival. But, we will be adding more after we work out any bugs from the first two. So far everything is running great. I still want to add more ranks, fun plugins and minigames. The hub map is massive and the store is complete with a sell shop and everything you could think of to buy. All we lack is players and a few staff. Crack and official clients welcome.
Pictures:
F3IFzeK.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

enchantediamonds

enchantediamonds

Reaction score
Sin$
There will be cash bonuses paid monthly to the most active players and for the First 10 players to build a house on the survival server I will be giving free Donator rank. I'm online now so say hello and show me your house for your free rank upgrade.

Happy minecrafting!

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
So much wam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register