Discussion Crackdown

• Thread starter DeltaGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 569
D

DeltaGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been away from modding Halo 2 for about two years now. I decided to come back recently and I've also been catching up on the forums lately to see what's been going on and whatnot. What I've mainly gathered is that Bungie decided to start fu**ing modders, bridgers and standbyers with the long **** of the law (so to speak). I've read a couple threads where people have said it is now impossible to cheat at all in Halo 2, at least by normal standards. What exactly did Bungie do? Because when I left Halo 2, getting a MM ban after 6 hours of modding, and getting suspended randomly for network hacking were the worst penalties.

H

helldemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can still mod in custom game and what not as of going into mm you will just get kicked out after 30 seconds and thats it. to my knowledge you can still standby for host (correct me if im wrong)

D

DeltaGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I knew Bungie was gonna fix the whole 6 hour thing eventually. There's really no point in modding people up in MM anymore anyway, but it was still fun staying up for 6 hours straight just to cheat the system.

Top Bottom
Login
Register