Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
September 2: Crackdown 2 Toy Box available at no cost to Crackdown 2 owners; 560 Microsoft Points for additional content and available worldwide

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/08/31/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-aug-31.aspx

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
1 more day of waiting!
I know right. I mean, I have been waiting for this sense I bought the game. Then finally Major Nelson said how much and what it was but no release date.. I wonder why they are being soo hush hush on it.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I know right. I mean, I have been waiting for this sense I bought the game. Then finally Major Nelson said how much and what it was but no release date.. I wonder why they are being soo hush hush on it.
Right now, Microsoft has Reach launching for them so I guess they would focus on that instead on DLC for another game? Thats my opinion.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
The DLC is broken. Doesn't work for a lot of people. CBF checking, but apparently, it's been taken down from the Marketplace.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
The DLC is broken. Doesn't work for a lot of people. CBF checking, but apparently, it's been taken down from the Marketplace.

Really.. I got mine the day it came out and it works fine for me.. Weird.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
That's two constructive threads. The rest of them are just BS whinging, with people who don't bother looking at previously posted threads. :tongue:

Looks like it's been fixed now anyway. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register