Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Crack Down

Discussion in 'The Graveyard' started by -Leo-, Apr 2, 2011 with 6 replies and 237 views.

1. -Leo-

-Leo- Contributor

Ratings:
    Just messin around with this render. Is it...Okay? :/
    [​IMG]

:smile:

2. Modding Master

Modding Master Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Looks pretty good, can you post the original so we can see the comparison though?

3. Dante iZ STR8

Dante iZ STR8 Contributor

Ratings:
    Blends really well but no flow.

4. OP
    -Leo-

-Leo- Contributor

Ratings:
    Original? What do you mean?

5. ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD Contributor

Ratings:
    His face is like blured? Is that suppose to be like that? Other than that great flow I like it :smile:

6. OP
    -Leo-

-Leo- Contributor

Ratings:
    Well it's supposed to kinda smudged but it looked too blurred so I had to fix it. It's better than before I'll say that. Thanks!

7. kamikaze

kamikaze Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i love that render <3 but you did it no justice in my opinion /:
    i can see that you used the render (none resized) and but that a few times into the background. i dont like the c4ds you used. they ruin the tag. text is bad. never use outerglow and drop shadow on it. the lightsource is weeak. and the borders throw it off. try to follow some tutorials. keep it upp.