• Thread starter I Purple I
  • Start date
  • Views 734
I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Sin$
Yesterday I was trying to update my Jtag to the Kinect Dash and used Flash360 to get my nand but I don't know how to get my CPU Key without Xell and every time I open up the Nand in 360 Flash Dump Tool all I have is 0's for my CPU Key. Can someone help me?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, chances are you have xellous. Plug the JTAG router up to the router and then boot into xellous. Then go to the IP address it gives you at the very end of the screen, and it will have all your info.

V

v bumface v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xell, write it to your nand, then read your CPU or else use a donor nand/
edit just do the above as he knows why he is talking about and I don't :wink:

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Both freeboot and XBR have either Xell or Xellous. Both give your CPU key. Start your 360 with the eject button and write down the CPU key.

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Sin$
Both freeboot and XBR have either Xell or Xellous. Both give your CPU key. Start your 360 with the eject button and write down the CPU key.
Thats the thing I start my Jtag with eject but it just goes to the normal boot up screen. Thats why I think I don't have Xell or Xellous installed.

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Sin$
No DVD drive?
No I do I have DVD drive but it only opens with the manual eject button after pressing eject.

I tried that but my DVD drive doesn't open unless I use the manual open hole. It then just boots to the startup.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
No I do I have DVD drive but it only opens with the manual eject button after pressing eject.

I tried that but my DVD drive doesn't open unless I use the manual open hole. It then just boots to the startup.

Make sure its plugged in.

Top Bottom
Login
Register