What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

CptSkeets RP & Cash Drop Lobby (Donations Accepted)

• Thread starter CaptainSkeet
  • Start date
  • Views 2,151
Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome To My GTA V Lobby

Meet at the airport

I will not be doing any other mods other than RP & Cash. Once you get both please leave lobby so others can get the same.

****For Cash Drop to work you must stay in "One" spot in the "Airport"

****FOR RP TO WORK: I will send you a message. You write a message back to me *But***** YOU MUST WRITE "RANK 7455" Change the number to whatever rank you want but it cannot be in this format ----->>> "6846 rank", level 5677, etc...****Must Be "Rank 8000" or below.
If you can't follow these instructions I am not responsible for your RP.

Cpt5k33t

1: Send me a friends request and a message with "Se7ensinsSkeet" <<<--**If I don't receive both you won't be invited.**
2: I'll send you an invite
3: Be patient
:smile:Eazy peazy lemon squeezy :smile:

Please don't ask for custom request like Cars or Clothes, snacks etc.. (It takes too much time per person.)
Don't blow my messages up, you will get kicked.
Don't scream in the your mic like a 4 year old
Let others get their share
(Be respectful)
If you kill others then you get kicked.
^^^Please Follow So You Don't Get Kicked^^^

Why should you donate? So I can keep hosting these awesome lobbies :thumbsup:

653945_20171115103424.jpg

Last edited:
Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me just a few minutes guys and gals, Rockstar Online servers wont let me create a lobby.

CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Back online :wacky::wacky::wacky: Send a friends request and message "Se7enSinsSkeet"

S

SteveiiD213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome, please hook me up my dude!! I just had my Gta account reset by a modder :frown: now im level 5 with nothing sadly. If you could level me up a bit or anything that would help. Thanks. Gt:Cobwebbyswine02

S

SteveiiD213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you drop some Rp or level me up please. Thanks so much for hosting!

Kappe44

Kappe44

Reaction score
Sin$
didnt find Cpt5k33t ingame?! sended a request to CaptainSkeet, correct?
SC: Kappe44

S

SteveiiD213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do unlock all for me please, and sorry to be a peasant lol Gt: Cobwebbyswine02 
didnt find Cpt5k33t ingame?! sended a request to CaptainSkeet, correct?
SC: Kappe44
Its for 360

F

Fufu35

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering where do you write your rank to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register