Discussion COWS R2R2 AND WALLMART PATCH...NEED HELP

• Thread starter acesinhell
  • Start date
  • Views 577
A

acesinhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone please help me and explain how to infect friends with COWS R2R2 and WALMARTPATCH? every time I invite a friend to private match and start match..it crashes. please help
mad.gif

this is how ive done it

1) put patch on jtag..infect retail in system link
2) once retail infected i go to system link to confirm mods are running
3) i back out and go to private match..invite friend..begin match...screen freezes or crashes

HELP!

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
You cannot infect people with the wallmart patch it is only jtag to retail. As for cows you have to go to split screen after system link double tap back then press dpad up then from there you get part one. After getting part 1 end game have friend get checkerboard map and go to split screen and starts then joins you back. Change the map the go to infect part two click on then follow directions.

A

acesinhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank...i greatly appreciate it. ill try these instructions. thanks again.

xTacoxModzx

xTacoxModzx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone please help me and explain how to infect friends with COWS R2R2 and WALMARTPATCH? every time I invite a friend to private match and start match..it crashes. please help
mad.gif

this is how ive done it

1) put patch on jtag..infect retail in system link
2) once retail infected i go to system link to confirm mods are running
3) i back out and go to private match..invite friend..begin match...screen freezes or crashes

HELP!

For the Walmart patch it is not infectable, But for Coww's R2R After infected got to Splitscreen, start the bind press BackButton, Left on the Dpad, End the game. Now sign into xbox live go to private match, change the bind to a regular map, start the game, Select Give handler, they back out and do that bind then rejoin your game, Then Select First instruction and Do forth, then Select Start infection. This should infect the player with the menu

Rrod Repair Mod

Rrod Repair Mod

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
yeah the crashing happens to me to

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/?k3548473d19o6fv