R

RedRobin s7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[align=center]Well, This is an ONLINE Mod Menu

Im tired of all these leakers.
Im just going to release my V3.1
Im not making anymore of these for MW2 or other games.

Download

What V3.1 Fixes about V3
-Added Shader
-Hides Gun
-Added color menu
-Added dev menu
-Fixed some bugs
-Reduced some stuff
-Added working challenges
-Added working XP

Video of V3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC_c70kPhw0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
u know you dont NEED to copy and paste off TTG every thread you make...and i believe it is 3.1......

R

RedRobin s7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u know you dont NEED to copy and paste off TTG every thread you make...and i believe it is 3.1......

i am allowed to theres no rule saying i dont have to also im not a leech on ttg so if i ask them they will let me
25a985b39c1aa7d7d930ac6b72a51279.png

Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
We don't care who u are on that site and please fix the spoilers on the OP. It is [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] (without spaces)

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i like v3 but the menu its hard for people to see with black letter.. u should put pink color like the other patch's that u made
coww <3333

I

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i am allowed to theres no rule saying i dont have to also im not a leech on ttg so if i ask them they will let me

i dont care about u having an account on there, what i do care about tho is the only thing i see u post is just copied threads from that site and i wonder if its to gain rep....<_<

R

RedRobin s7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont care about u having an account on there, what i do care about tho is the only thing i see u post is just copied threads from that site and i wonder if its to gain rep....<_<

i just come here to post mods and host idc about rep im on ttg i just joined this to post and host but i dont host here

I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
every time i join my jtag it says server disconnect

Ya, too many dvars being set at one time. Fail patch. You need to have waits. Thats why my generator has wait 0.1; everywhere.

My beta unreleased menu (in dev) has over 1100 dvars currently and 18 menus in all, so its needed :smile:.

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya, too many dvars being set at one time. Fail patch. You need to have waits. Thats why my generator has wait 0.1; everywhere.

My beta unreleased menu (in dev) has over 1100 dvars currently and 18 menus in all, so its needed :smile:.

I cant wait to see what you've been up to.
smile.gif

kony

Antic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i put wait 0.1; everywhere to but i still get the same error. What could i be doing wrong?

X

Xotic Vengeance

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you read the instructions? You start the system link game, join with retail, Spawn FIRST with your retail, THEN spawn with your Jtag. Otherwise you'll get a server disconnected error. I've used the patch multiple times and have never had any problems with it. Oh, and RedRobin, how is Project Breach going?

R

RedRobin s7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you read the instructions? You start the system link game, join with retail, Spawn FIRST with your retail, THEN spawn with your Jtag. Otherwise you'll get a server disconnected error. I've used the patch multiple times and have never had any problems with it. Oh, and RedRobin, how is Project Breach going?

well we just started i might be released soon we got tons of mods

M

mlongo3

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please tell me how to make the the XP and the Challenges Stick?

Thanks, Mlongo3

[EDIT]
Don't worry I figured it out :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register