• Start date
  • Views 431
B

Bongmantv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who is the best FK taker in the EPL? **EDIT** BPL

Will it hurt my chemistry putting a LM in a RM posistion?

Off topic, does anyone else have trouble posting? Sometimes I have to press f5 a few times to get the text box to come up.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say Drogba, or Van Der Vaart, or maybe RVP.
Yeah it will a tiny bit, but they'll still perform good if they're in the right formation and link up with someone from their own nation/club.

B

Bongmantv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply, I bought and sold VDV within a few hrs, he was abit to slow for my team. I'm going to sell Lahm Schweinsteiger Sanchez. But i really do not want to sell Sneijder :frown:

fcr6g8.jpg

HollowManWest

HollowManWest

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Best FK takers = Drogba, Gerrard and Modric ( even though he FK stats suck its just the way his shots dip so much, if you get the power perfect on short freekicks he is a beast)

If you want to put a LM at RM or vice versa they will normally only have 5 chemistry with 2 normal green links but if you can get 2x shiny links or 1x shiney link + same nation link then you can get it up to 7 chemistry but 7 is the max. Tbh though ive played bale at RM and put him with modric + abebayor and he got 7 chemistry and you didnt really notice the difference between 9 and 7 chem.

Thanks for the reply, I bought and sold VDV within a few hrs, he was abit to slow for my team. I'm going to sell Lahm Schweinsteiger Sanchez. But i really do not want to sell Sneijder :frown:

fcr6g8.jpg

Keep sniejder, put lucio at CB undernearth him and use RVP upfront. Not sure if you like thos players but I did that in my BPL team and sniejder worked wonders with RVP ^^

Then use sagna + gervinho as your RB and RM, hopefully you will like the team as much as I did. Also nasri would be perfect insteada of schweinstieger if you have the money for him.

B

Bongmantv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, thats a good idea! I wanted to sell saurez anyway he runs all over the pitch and does what he wants to. I have a rio ferdinand and some crappy IF to put up for sale but I doubt it will get enough for RVP.

HollowManWest

HollowManWest

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you really want to keep sneijder you could do what I normally do and have the whole right side from serie a and the left side from BPL. You could have pato or cavani or micolli upfront with IF pepe/krasic at RM and abate/maicon at right back.

or you could just buy lucio and put him underneath sneijder and just work your BPL team around them.

B

Bongmantv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've put Sanchez, Valdes, Ferdinand, Suarez, Schweinsteiger, and Inform valera up for sale hopefully I will get a few coins, oh and a Baryy lol. So many good ideas, thanks for all the help lads. I liked all your posts for what it's worth.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Could do like, down the right, serie a, BBVA or whatever. Then down the left have EPL.

Keep Sneijder and get RVP. Idk who for RM. Possibly someone who links with a RB.

Someone who's in the same club and nation (RM + RB) if their formations are right, they'll have full chem.

Callum525

Callum525

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Free-kick takers.

Left: Bale, Van Der Vaart.
Right: Nasri.

MONKEY7000

MONKEY7000

yosup
Jokester