What's new

All Counter Strike:Global Offensive Bug Fixes, Patches

P

Pause 7s

Life Starts Now.
Reaction score
Counter Strike: Global Offensive biggest bug problem fixes, and recent patches!
Patches & Its fixes :
Patch 1.6
Fixes :
• Updated the radio command panel so that the radio panel doesn't end up at the top of the screen during a mode that doesn't have a money panel.
• Set Classic Casual deadtalk to 0 to encourage fair play.
• Fixed the freeze panel dynamic positioning that would allow it to go too high.
• Fixed a missing text string displayed when player is not connected to Steam in leaderboards.
• Fixed a bug where the Mag7 could be bought by Ts via console commands.
• Fixed a bug where adding favorite server was not functional in the Community Server UI.
• Fixed a bug in the Play With Friends lobby where using left and right on keyboard or gamepad made the screen unresponsive.
• Fixed a bug in the Play With Friends lobby where typing in the Chat window would cause player names to flicker in the friends list.
• Fix for voice/chat/radio messages. Better unified the handling of voice and chat messages.
-- Chat messages now correctly use sv_allchat (instead of sv_alltalk), which should be more consistent with other source games.
-- Team-only communications now are not affected by sv_allchat/sv_alltalk, which means that private communications to one's team stay private, regardless of game mode.
-- Team-only communication is also not overridden by sv_full_alltalk, which allows teams to privately communicate strategy during warmup time and intermission.
-- Radio commands are considered team-only, so these should still be usable for tactics during games with sv_alltalk enabled (e.g. casual).
-- Spectators no longer hear team-only communications, except when sv_spec_hear is mode 2 (hear/see comms of the spectated teams).

People are also having the problem to where they cannot shoot or Switch guns in game.
Well this is fixed - For Consoles Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii.
Fix - Go to Settings --> Controls --> Reset to Default

N

NativeDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this patch only on PC?

M

Moze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What made me mad, was a day ago when I was playing it took forever to load and was just like froze at the loading section and I left it there for about 10 minutes then I decided to just dashboard it, well after I did that I went back and looked at my stats and all my stats the I had gained in those 3 hours of game play were gone :frown: But I'm still playing and pwning and it hasn't happened since.

P

Pause 7s

Life Starts Now.
Reaction score
What made me mad, was a day ago when I was playing it took forever to load and was just like froze at the loading section and I left it there for about 10 minutes then I decided to just dashboard it, well after I did that I went back and looked at my stats and all my stats the I had gained in those 3 hours of game play were gone :frown: But I'm still playing and pwning and it hasn't happened since.
It may have been patched, or a little glitch at the time.

Top Bottom