Discussion Could this work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right so like the Gold desert eagle Was found in the game coding Was the R700 and G3 plus a Few other guns not found , so like the desert eagle could they not been added to split screen or even online for a jtag ?

A

Artic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hes asking if they can put the gold desert eagle on live, can they put other guns that where found?

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Artic said:
Hes asking if they can put the gold desert eagle on live, can they put other guns that where found?

Exactly, Thanks :biggrin:

A

AndiBoii x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the gun is in the files, then yes. Yes it can.

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm i think someone should maybe work out how to add the R700 to split-screen then :biggrin:

A

Americool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand it's just a forum, but that doesn't make it okay for people to type like they have never been to school. Just take a little time out of your day to type with proper English so everyone can freaking understand you the first time.

Jack !! said:
umm i think some should maybe work out how to add the R700 to slip screen then :biggrin:
^ My point. ^

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, but i'm kind of tired due to the med's for my broken leg.
All i missed out was Some"one" and "split" is there any reason to point out Two minor mistakes ?

O

o BaCKFiiR3 v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jack !! said:
All i missed out was Some"one" and "split" is there any reason to point out Two minor mistake ?

You missed the "s" on mistakes. xD

A

Americool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jack !! said:
All i missed out was Some"one" and "split" is there any reason to point out Two minor mistakes ?
Just giving you a hard time.
What the hell happened to your leg, to where you need medication that strong?

thizzle

thizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Americool said:
I understand it's just a forum, but that doesn't make it okay for people to type like they have never been to school. Just take a little time out of your day to type with proper English so everyone can freaking understand you the first time.

^ My point. ^

spelling cop did you win a spelling test in school lately??? and since when did you decide what was and wasnt ok to do on modding forums?? spelling cops = sad kids:thumbdown:

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Americool said:
Just giving you a hard time.
What the hell happened to your leg, to where you need medication that strong?
I was a a recent motorcycle accident when i was hit by a car pulling out when it was my right of way, sadly i broke my right hand and leg trying at the last moment to get out of the way, my bike has been wrote off and i'm now on Ibuprofen 2 times a day or when ever i fell pain.
Sorry for the off topic.

E

EnergiZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if the files are there and the guns are in the files for the jtag yes, if you dont want to do it on live and split screen i believe you can use the same files but with a transfer cable

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EnergiZe said:
if the files are there and the guns are in the files for the jtag yes, if you dont want to do it on live and split screen i believe you can use the same files but with a transfer cable

Yer thats what i meant i'd love to use the R700 again :frown:

E

EnergiZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jack !! said:
Yer thats what i meant i'd love to use the R700 again :frown:

Its a good idea, id also love to use the R700 and Ak47u etc.
Would be epic.

C

Canihazcookiez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okey as soon as you turn your jtag on you are on the blacklist so what if you used your jtag to put the guns in your online classes then went on you normal xbox would they still be in your classes so you could use them on your normal xbox ?:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register