What's new

Solved Could Someone Test My Loading Screen for Me, Please?

• Thread starter Awakening
  • Start date
  • Views 586
A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
You know, since nobody ever likes to reply on the Testing Service thread, I might as well post this in the support section. I'll appreciate it if someone could test it for me, thanks(:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ak2pofd694ad41b
Virus Scan: Mediafire does its own virus scan with Bitdefender(:

A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, hmm. Could you explain to me what you mean by, "custom XTD?"
I'm a bit confused d:

Upvote 0
E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
All files seem to look ok in console texture editor im on ps3 so i cant really test xtd files but they dont look distorted in console texture editor so they should work but looking at the xtd thru the program doesnt mean that it would work when loading the game.

Upvote 0
A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
All files seem to look ok in console texture editor im on ps3 so i cant really test xtd files but they dont look distorted in console texture editor so they should work but looking at the xtd thru the program doesnt mean that it would work when loading the game.
I know that, I was just confused by what that other guy was telling me. And do you have any idea how I would use a rendered GTA V character as one of the moving objects, such as 1_2 or 1_3? I add in a render, and in photoshop it looks finely cut out of its background, but in the XTD viewer, there's parts missing from the body. I don't know what's going on there.

Upvote 0
MadChild

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
Sin$
i'll test it for you when i get home tonight, if u promise to make me my own custom loadingscreen.dat, xbox.360.rpf, common, dlc1 + 2 including the in-gameloadingscreen.dats :tongue:

i will give u the pictures i want sounds good? jk i will do it but i would appreciate it if u did that for me too :wink:

Upvote 0
A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
i'll test it for you when i get home tonight, if u promise to make me my own custom loading screens, xbox.360.rpf, common, dlc1 + 2 including the in-gameloadingscreen.dats :tongue:

i will give u the pictures i want sounds good? jk i will do it but i would appreciate it if u did that for me too :wink:
I'll tell you what: if you help me out and test the files I need for the mods I'm working on--I'll make you your own mods. But as for the DLCs. . . I'm only really experienced in the original GTA IV. So, I don't see how that's gonna work out d;

Upvote 0
SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
i'll test it for you when i get home tonight, if u promise to make me my own custom loadingscreen.dat, xbox.360.rpf, common, dlc1 + 2 including the in-gameloadingscreen.dats :tongue:

lol you don't know how to make that stuff.

Upvote 0
MadChild

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll tell you what: if you help me out and test the files I need for the mods I'm working on--I'll make you your own mods. But as for the DLCs. . . I'm only really experienced in the original GTA IV. So, I don't see how that's gonna work out d;
i will send u the loadingscreen.dat and in-gameloadingscreen.dat for eflc its the same process just open in xtd viewer extract use whatever program u use to re-size it to the original pic size and put back in, same process
lol you don't know how to make that stuff.
i do but i'm way too lazy, last time i did it..it kept freezing even though i did everything correct so i just gave up

Upvote 0
A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
i will send u the loadingscreen.dat and in-gameloadingscreen.dat for eflc its the same process just open in xtd viewer extract use whatever program u use to re-size it to the original pic size and put back in, same process

i do but i'm way too laze, last time i did it..it kept freezing even though i did everything correct so i just gave up
It's actually the loadingscreens.xtd*, there's a .dat file with the same name and it's for the timing, fade effect, and all that good stuff. You can't open that file in the XTD viewer :tongue:

Upvote 0
MadChild

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
Sin$
It's actually the loadingscreens.xtd*, there's a .dat file with the same name and it's for the timing, fade effect, and all that good stuff. You can't open that file in the XTD viewer :tongue:
u know what i mean, its been so long :wink:

pm me your skype and i will hit u up tonight

Upvote 0
MadChild

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
Sin$
OFF TOPIC:
ey Evil do u think u can include this plane in your superman v2 release?

!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register