What's new

Question Could someone help me test my RSPS?

Majora

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be back on tomorrow, around 3:00 pacific time and will need people to test! Thanks :rolleyes:

I need some people to help me test Runescape Private Server that's no where near completion. If you're interested post here and I'll pm you the link to the client. Thank you.

I

Imp 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need some people to help me test Runescape Private Server that's no where near completion. If you're interested post here and I'll pm you the link to the client. Thank you.

I'll test played quite a bit of rs/rsps

Upvote 0
I

Imp 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ugh double posted cause of lag :tongue:...

Upvote 0
Majora

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ugh double posted cause of lag :tongue:...

Thank you for being willing to help me, I don't know if the ip configuration is even set up right because I've never tested this with anyone else. Here's the link to the client:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C14N6B2R

Extract and click run.bat to run it. Let me know if you get an error message and I can try to fix it. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Shy

Shy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for being willing to help me, I don't know if the ip configuration is even set up right because I've never tested this with anyone else. Here's the link to the client:

Extract and click run.bat to run it. Let me know if you get an error message and I can try to fix it. Thanks again.
Ill test :smile:

Loaded up and everything, but when i went to sign in, it didn't connect to server

Upvote 0
I

Imp 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Getting an error connecting to server, but it loads up, the world map works, the item lists and information dosent do anything.

Upvote 0
Majora

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill test :smile:

Loaded up and everything, but when i went to sign in, it didn't connect to server

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I'm sorry the server was offline while I was updating, I left for about an hour and forgot, are you still online?

Getting an error connecting to server, but it loads up, the world map works, the item lists and information dosent do anything.

I'm sorry my computer crashed after I left, had to reupdate since files didn't recover so sever was offline. Are you still on? I'd love to test with someone else.

Edit: This is the best news I have heard all week. I was testing with someone earlier and kept getting an error, I thought the client was messed up. So glad to hear it works for other people, sorry the server wasn't up and my notifications thing isn't working so I didn't know you guys posted.

Upvote 0
Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I'm sorry the server was offline while I was updating, I left for about an hour and forgot, are you still online?

I'm sorry my computer crashed after I left, had to reupdate since files didn't recover so sever was offline. Are you still on? I'd love to test with someone else.

Edit: This is the best news I have heard all week. I was testing with someone earlier and kept getting an error, I thought the client was messed up. So glad to hear it works for other people, sorry the server wasn't up and my notifications thing isn't working so I didn't know you guys posted.

if you are looking for a cough admin/co owner cough pm me and i can help with the server.

Upvote 0
Shy

Shy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU SO MUCH

no sorry i went to bed.. im on and will be on for awhile.. message me if you need help B)

Upvote 0
Majora

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still can't connect to server.

:frown:

When did you try, I've been updating and have had my server off for about 30-40 seconds at a time, :/ maybe you logged in during that time?

EDIT: I still had the server starting up on a local ip, just changed it, compiling now, please try again.

Upvote 0
I

Imp 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:frown:

When did you try, I've been updating and have had my server off for about 30-40 seconds at a time, :/ maybe you logged in during that time?

EDIT: I still had the server starting up on a local ip, just changed it, compiling now, please try again.

tryed every 5 mins since i posted that still havent connected.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register