• Thread starter Mattie432
  • Start date
  • Views 396
Mattie432

Mattie4321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay so i had this message for a few days now, i tried everything. Resoldered all points and nada. This is far from my 1st Jtag and i believe that my soldering is fine. Is there anything else that i can try? Also this PC has been used multiple times for dumping the nand.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have only did one jtag and your more experience then i am try using electrical tape on all the wires and make sure they don't touch just to make sure. What i accidentally did when i soldered on the lpt was some solder connected to the point next to it making it "could not detect flash controller so i got the solder off and it worked.

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, im helping mattie432, lol

well, i have jtaggd over 5 xboxes in my life, and here are some steps on how to fix this.

1. make sure there are NO solder balls
2. make sure the power brick is plugged in the xbox but the xbox is NOT on
3. make sure all your resistors are the right ohm and the switching diode if facing the right way.
4. last, make sure you have nandpro20E

thats all i know

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Check for bridged points.
Check for breaks in the wires.
Check for bad contacts.

Restart the computer after plugging in the LPT or USB cord whichever you are using.

IF all else fails. Cut the stems off of a resistor then cut those pieces in half and wrap a part of the wire around the cut stem. Then solder the two together. Then solder the stem into the contact point.

Top Bottom
Login
Register