Solved Could Not Detect Flash Controller

• Thread starter ShockStruck
  • Start date
  • Views 612
S

ShockStruck

Reaction score
Sin$
Well first off, I soldered my Jtag and the first time I plugged it in to my friends LPT it worked fine and I dumped the nand perfectly, no errors. I left his house without finishing the job (only dumped the nand), one of my wires came out so I had to resolder it. No computer's I used after this would detect my Xbox in NandPro, it would say "could not detect flash controller" so I had my friend re do the entire soldering job because I suck at soldering. I plugged it into 2 computers and they both said "could not detect flash controller". So I tried removing my 5 100 OHM restistors from my lpt cable and that did nothing; same error. I use an ethernet cable soldered to my motherboard which goes to an ethernet coupler then to my lpt to ethernet cable. My Xbox is a Xenon 16mb, I have all my diodes on my motherboard with black strip facing down. I would like to know, does it matter which way my resistors face, also should I install a ground wire?

I have tried this in Windows XP, Vista, and 7 with no luck on about 6 computers.

20100517180925831.jpg

My JTAG Setup

20100517180933693.jpg

My ethernet coupler

S

Sharpy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just checking but you have got the 360 plugged in. Resistors it doesn't matter which way round they are. Yes try installing a ground wire as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register