Discovery Could lead to something? Private dance from outside

• Thread starter Shenmue182
  • Start date
  • Views 1,656
S

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This doesn't really need a video because it's so simple. But if you go to the stripclub and walk upto a dancer and hit right d-pad for a private dance, the game tells you to follow her to the private room.

If instead, you exit the strip club, turn right, and walk against the wall (you have to basically touch the wall) you will then be teleported inside the club from outside.

I've tried being in a vehicle and driving along side the wall and it still teleports you out of the vehicle and into the dance. Maybe a god mode can come from this? RC bandito, criminal enterprise and then walk into the wall as RC bandito is loading, different vehicles etc, planes, if someone wants to do some testing be my guest. Could end up with another easy god mode.

P

PureFred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you on Xbox? We can work on this

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
This doesn't really need a video because it's so simple. But if you go to the stripclub and walk upto a dancer and hit right d-pad for a private dance, the game tells you to follow her to the private room.

If instead, you exit the strip club, turn right, and walk against the wall (you have to basically touch the wall) you will then be teleported inside the club from outside.

I've tried being in a vehicle and driving along side the wall and it still teleports you out of the vehicle and into the dance. Maybe a god mode can come from this? RC bandito, criminal enterprise and then walk into the wall as RC bandito is loading, different vehicles etc, planes, if someone wants to do some testing be my guest. Could end up with another easy god mode.
I tried this weeks ago and didn't find anything.

Top Bottom