Could a trusted member..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Novaa, Jul 27, 2009 with 8 replies and 343 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    Okay, so I've recently been trying to add games to my profile (games that I don't have)
    It completely failed.. So I'm looking for someone to recover my gamertag, load alot of games for me, so then I can unlock all the achievements...
    There ain't no point in trying to steal it because it's only a month gold with like a week left..
    So yeah, if someone could kindly do this for me, I'd be very greatful, and will donate all my credits xD

2. Prizes

Prizes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it took me hours to get it right and when you hex it search for the game like at least one time throgh to make sure you are hexing the game in the right place.

3. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I would, but I'm not sure if I'm considered a trusted member :tongue: How many games would you want?

4. OP
    Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    Not sure, how many you got?

5. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, I have about 50 that I own.

6. OP
    Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    xJAREDZILLAx is doing it for me. Thanks xD I'll donate the credits after you're done :tongue:

LOL, I now have 60,000 GS, could someone add some more games to my profile please?
    I want to get like 150,000+ Game score LOL.
    If someone can do this for me, I'll erm, mod a gamesave for them, or donate them the rest of my credits, or just be very friendly :wink: Ha.

7. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll do it if you want.. not sure im a trusted member but ive got no need to 'steal' a gamertag..... i have 2(as you can see below), both with 14+ months of XBL left.. lol

8. CoKra Sins

CoKra Sins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone mind doing this for me? :ohmy:

9. OP
    Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    BUMP :biggrin: Could anyone do this for me please? Really want to get like 150,000+ Game Score LOL.
    I'll give the rest of my credits xD