What's new

Discussion CotD new strategy round 25 and Up

M

M S 1 3

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well today me and my friend was playing and tired something new. Mustang and Sally and VR-11 upgreaded
What we did was have one person run around the bottom of the light house.
The other person should be outside running in circles with zombies.
Once both people have large groups of zombies the person in the
Lighthouse runs outside and meets the other player and takes his zombies while the
Person with no zombies runs to the little area of water and gets the VR-11 the upgraded version
And shoots his teammate with it. Once you get shot with it you have instant kill pull out your
Mustang and Sally out and shoot one shot and it should kill the very large group of zombies
And keep doing this till you get to the round that you want it's great on ammo and we made it to
Round 45 doing this it is very very helpfull and not hard at all

I will be posting a video soon so you all will see how easy this is :smile:

T

th2tguy420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not exactly a new strategy. the only thing difference from this strategy and the others involving the upgraded vr-11 is you used specifically mustang and sally. the other strategies specified explosive weapons.

FlyhYT

FlyhYT

Nordan Shat
Reaction score
Sin$
me my friend did it where i rounded up zombies by the ak74u and he ran around the lighthouse and went down the slide then shot me when the vr-11 and he took the zombies and i PhD flopped and killed them all but we only got to 30

Boar

The7thSin

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Video is going to help out alot. Thanks for doing that. Hopefully it's up when I get on tomorrow since I will want to try it out.

M

M S 1 3

Reaction score
Sin$
Video is going to help out alot. Thanks for doing that. Hopefully it's up when I get on tomorrow since I will want to try it out.
I can have it up as soon as I get some one that can record it so if anybody would like to help me pm me please.

R

Rura rL

Reaction score
Sin$
I can have it up as soon as I get some one that can record it so if anybody would like to help me pm me please.

I will help you do it today. I'm looking to go far though so hit me up. Gt: Rura rL

M

M S 1 3

Reaction score
Sin$
me my friend did it where i rounded up zombies by the ak74u and he ran around the lighthouse and went down the slide then shot me when the vr-11 and he took the zombies and i PhD flopped and killed them all but we only got to 30
Yes you can also do this but you should always remember sometimes you can flop wrong and you could get downed by the group. I just like the mustang and Sally because it's very easy for me and you never run out of ammo because you only use one shot per group only thing you have to worry about is running low on ammo with the VR-11. Other than that I think it's one awesome strategy for this map!

Z

Zach The Noob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This strategy has been out for awhile, your not the founder.

It seems to be the only way to get past round 50.

M

M S 1 3

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't recall saying I found It I said me and my friend tired something new for once

Z

Zach The Noob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't recall saying I found It I said me and my friend tired something new for once
Oh well good job :smile: I just wanted to provide you with videos, if those are the same strategy you were talking about.

Top Bottom
Login
Register