• Thread starter Coke vs Pepsi
  • Start date
  • Views 977
C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For this map, I think this is the best stategy anyone can use because what you do in the strategy is a lot like other stategies, which that would be hoarding zombies. If done correctly without mistakes, you should never die by accident.

*Before looking at any of my stategy, keep your starting pistol. It is almost the best thing you could have in the game upgraded. Just keep that in mind.

By now, everyone looking at this post should know what to do from rounds one to five, just because people post strategies and tutorials for doing good in zombies all the time. However, the first door I open is always to the power, because Jugger Nog is an essential to staying alive. If the box is the way you are going, than that is god for you, but the power is more important than using the box, since if anyone has a great gun you could always get unlucky and get hit twice or if you have an explosive weapon you could get explosive damage on yourself and only need one hit to bring you down. You do not even need the box with rounds being as easy as they are. You will kill zombies and rack up points with the ML and the MP40. With Jugger Nog, you will not get down ever unless you get stuck in group of zombies.

Rounds 5-10: Play these rounds using automatic weapons (not ray gun) building up points (should already have Jugger Nog) so you can open doors and get your other three perks. When getting Jugger Nog, do not open the door thst is up those stairs past Jug. The reason for this is instead of using the door as a door, it is better used as a blockage against zombies so they cannot get you from that direction. If someone needs to get Jug from going down, not opening that door could be an essential to their survival. If you are trapped in the Jug room, you could always open that door as an easy escape.

Rounds 10-15:
You should be making the lighthouse area for perks and because that is where you will be for the rest of the game. Once getting there, do not by the door that is at the top of one of the outside staircases, the one that is where you land from the flinger. Go down to where the PhD Flopper is and open that door and that door a floor below it so you can go outside of the lighthouse by the AK-74u. Anyways, during these rounds you will want to first upgrade your pistol to the Mustang and Sally, and get your 4 perks, which should be Jug, Phd Flopper, Stamin-Up, and Speed Cola. The reason is for PhD is because you do not take splash damage, which is needed for the Ray Gun, Mustang and Sally, and the Scavenger. If you have not already used the box, use it and get good weapons that will last you for the next few rounds. The weapons that you will want for the course of the game are the Mustang and Sally (not opptional) and the Scavenger. Whoever has this weapon setup will be hoarding around at the bottom of the lighthouse. The other person will hoard zombies outside by the AK-74u. That person will want to have the Mustang and Sally and the Ray Gun. Do NOT upgrade your Scavenger or your Ray Gun until comletely out of ammo, since non upgraded they are still very powerful weapons. During this time, you can also use some of your ammo to try and kill George.

Rounds 15+++++: By now both players should be hoarding zombies. Now, the major reasons for having the Mustang and Sally. One reason is just that it i a powerful weapon. The last reason is they can save your life when other weapons could not. When you are hoarding zombies, you always wants to have your upgraded pistols out. If you do and you get trapped, because you havePhD Flopper, you can spray a whole clip of these pistols into the ground and you wil not get hurt and all of the zombies around you that were trying to kill you will die and you will be safe. When you have hoarded a big enough group of zombies, then you can pull out your Ray Gun or Scavenger to kill them all. During the timespan of the game, you can make a few crawlers so the next round will not start and you can go upgrade your Scavenger or Ray Gun if it is out of ammo, and when you get a max ammo drop, try and use up as much of your ammo as you can, just becasue you will get it back right after from the max ammo. If the player with the upgraded Ray Gun runs out, they should be the AK-74u off the wall and upgrade that. It is suprisngly powerful and it does kill zombies. The great thing about whoever has the AK-74u, that person can just keep buying ammo off the wall. DO NOT GIVE AWAY THE MUSTANG AND SALLY! Trading in a Ray Gun, you can still get that back, but you will never get your Mustang and Sally back. Also, kill George as much as you can because sometimes he will drop a Wunderwaffe, and that can last a couple of rounds on its own. Also, buy the Sickle, Semtexes, and Claymores because they are not that weak and they can injure/kill a number of zombies. If someone goes down, the other person can either decide if they are not even going to try to go for the teammate because it is not worth it, or the one teammate will not be able to live without each other. If you decide that you want to revive your teammate, open the door that connects both the bottom of the lighthouse and the outdoor space with theAK-74u that is next to the lighthouse. If you are the person hoarding zombie by the AK-74u, you should be the one with George because you can avoid him easier because that running space is much bigger than the bottom of the lighthouse. If that person gets George angry, you can still hoard George with the zombies and decide whenever you feel it is safe to bring him into that small area of water nearby.

So guys, I hope this strategy is helpful for you, because the first time I tried this I got to level 30 with only one down, likewise with my teammate. This strategy can get way further than 30, this could keep you alive for as long as you want to play. Thanks guys for reading and again, I hope this strategy helps you get far in zombies. :lol:

P.S. If you happen to have a third person while using this strategy, they could either hoard zombies in the spawn, or they could take a really long route around the map repeatedly by going into the lighthouse, on the zipline, and from the boat run to the spawn and back into the lighthouse. That is a good route to do repeatedly if your teammates have already taken up the bootom of the lighthouse and outside the lghthouse by the AK-74u

Also, please reply to tell me if this was helpful or if it is a good strategy or not.

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i prefer staying at spawn until round 4,5 and then make way to the sickle as its 1 hit kill till round ten and if you have the starting pistol you can shoot them a few time to make your self earn around 170 that is then doubled if u manage to get a double points :smile: then by about round 8 you will have a nice set of points that will give you enough to open power then nog and i dont usaly bother buying any wepon apart from sickle until the end of round 9 plus after all that you should have points to get PHD and points for a box/wepon of the wall

nice post though :wink:

Ewok

Ewok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Excellent work. I'll have to try the Mustang Sally, never thought of that.

C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Excellent work. I'll have to try the Mustang Sally, never thought of that.
sometimes i think it can be more useful than any other weapon in the game, but also if you get the Wuderwaffe from George or the easter egg, you can shoot that at the ground as well if you are cornered or surrouned and it will kill ten zombies around you , being just as effective if you shoot it straight at a zombie.

GPhone

GPhone

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Space cat not amused.
I can get to round 15+ solo. B)

But nice strategy anyway! :smile:

C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i prefer staying at spawn until round 4,5 and then make way to the sickle as its 1 hit kill till round ten and if you have the starting pistol you can shoot them a few time to make your self earn around 170 that is then doubled if u manage to get a double points :smile: then by about round 8 you will have a nice set of points that will give you enough to open power then nog and i dont usaly bother buying any wepon apart from sickle until the end of round 9 plus after all that you should have points to get PHD and points for a box/wepon of the wall

nice post though :wink:

True, but still, even if you are the best zombies player in the world, you could always get hit twice and before you know it you are already down and your teammate might not be able to get you.

Space cat not amused.
I can get to round 15+ solo. B)

But nice strategy anyway! :smile:
well, yeah. This is for multiplayer. Solo is a whole other story. For solo you should just run around by the AK-74u and you are basically set for high rounds.

X

x snipez x

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks a lot bro. This strategy got me and my friend to round 35. + rep

X

x snipez x

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks a lot bro. This strategy got me and my friend to round 35. + rep

Top Bottom
Login