Solved Corrupted Files on rgh?

• Thread starter Mrs iRush_EhBy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,568
M

Mrs iRush_EhBy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed the new update and put a new kv on. When i got to load my rgh it freezes on the xbox 360 symbol. I unplug my harddrive and than it works so i know there is corrupted files. How do i fix the files without xbox 360 neighbourhood?

J

J Colez

J Brezzy
Reaction score
Hit power button then immediately hit the eject button should disable the plugins

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
When i got to load my rgh it freezes on the xbox 360 symbol. I unplug my harddrive and than it works so i know there is corrupted files.
Chances are your stealth server is down.
How do i fix the files without xbox 360 neighbourhood?
Turn on your console and once you see the xbox logo start to come up on your screen, hit the eject button to bypass loading plugins. From here, just go into Dashlaunch, remove the stealth plugin and make sure to save and then load your .ini

M

Mrs iRush_EhBy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do anyone know any good severs that are free for the new dash ?

M

Mrs iRush_EhBy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chances are your stealth server is down.

Turn on your console and once you see the xbox logo start to come up on your screen, hit the eject button to bypass loading plugins. From here, just go into Dashlaunch, remove the stealth plugin and make sure to save and then load your .ini
once im in dash launch should i delete all the plugs

M

Mrs iRush_EhBy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess it is just your Stealth plugin causing the issue, so just remove that one.

You'd look in the Premium Gaming section and then go from there.
i deleted the stealth plugin

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i deleted the stealth plugin
Okay. Just save your launch to your HDD and then load it. After that, restart your console and see if it still gets stuck when booting.

Top Bottom