What's new

Solved Corrupt HDD on my RGH (:

Ansem

Ansem

♔ Kingdom Hearts ♔
Grizzled Veteran Free Hoster Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
So yeah my brother was f*cking arounf with my xbox the other day, and when i go to use it, it boots to the normal dash so right away i was kind of worried. I went over to system settings and looked under storage to see "Please format hard drive" after crying for about 10 minutes i broke a controller and walked away. I havent been active on this site in a while, and forgot pretty much everything i know about jtags.

tl;tr
-lost all files
-reformatted hard drive
-what do i do first?

AzzTech sinneR

AzzTech sinneR

4 Console bans & 7 Profile bans in 6 months <3 MS
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you have just been unlucky to be honest, It happened to my mate a while back and he lost everything even though his was on retail.

What do you mean what do i do first ?

Ansem

Ansem

♔ Kingdom Hearts ♔
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you have just been unlucky to be honest, It happened to my mate a while back and he lost everything even though his was on retail.

What do you mean what do i do first ?

well its kinda like unpacking a new jtag for the first time. I feel like a noob. I just installed xexmenu and now im updating dashlaunch i dont really know what to do next lol any ideas?

AzzTech sinneR

AzzTech sinneR

Reaction score
Sin$
Well all i have on mine apart from my games of course is XeX menu 1.2, Freestyle Dash 3, Dashlaunch and Xell.

Do you know how to setup dashlaunch properly ?

Ansem

Ansem

♔ Kingdom Hearts ♔
Reaction score
Sin$
Well all i have on mine apart from my games of course is XeX menu 1.2, Freestyle Dash 3, Dashlaunch and Xell.

Do you know how to setup dashlaunch properly ?

yeah its been a while but i remember that much. I just lost all my modded games and i was actually working on something big and never backed that up :facepalm:

AzzTech sinneR

AzzTech sinneR

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to hear that bro theres nothing worse !

Is there anything in particular you need help with ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register