What's new

Unsolved corona v4 + acev3: no led, no fan.... nothing

B

biraduls

Reaction score
Hi,
i have a xbox 360 corona v4 modified with ace v3.

I ran the dashlaunch update 3.16 to 3.21, the console was hanging, so I turned it off. At the next start, fan ran at maximum but no screen output. I turned it off again and from that moment I can't turn it on anymore.
I press the power button and nothing happens: no LEDs on the power button, the fan does not turn on , the power supply stays orange, I only hear the beep sound when stars, but nothing else happens.
The acev3 remains with a steady red light. If I try to turn on the DVD with the open button, nothing happens in the same way.

Any idea or test suggestion to do?

Thanks

G

gunn1e

Reaction score
this is bricked, do you have the original nand ?

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
i have a xbox 360 corona v4 modified with ace v3.

I ran the dashlaunch update 3.16 to 3.21, the console was hanging, so I turned it off. At the next start, fan ran at maximum but no screen output. I turned it off again and from that moment I can't turn it on anymore.
I press the power button and nothing happens: no LEDs on the power button, the fan does not turn on , the power supply stays orange, I only hear the beep sound when stars, but nothing else happens.
The acev3 remains with a steady red light. If I try to turn on the DVD with the open button, nothing happens in the same way.

Any idea or test suggestion to do?

Thanks
u bricked your console, u need to reflash it with your orginal nand if u have a backup, if u don't have a backup of the orginal nand files, then u need to send your console to be repaired, look up sharkycustoms. he can fix it for u as a send-in, not the end of the world.

G

gunn1e

Reaction score
I can fix this for you if you have the original nand dump

Top Bottom