Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Corona V1 RGH 2.0 - Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Wblegoboy, Mar 25, 2018 with 4 replies and 404 views.

1. Wblegoboy

Wblegoboy Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello!

I'm looking forward to modding the Halo games, so I've decided to install a Coolrunner Rev C. card in my Slim. However, I am still unsure of what I need to get and do.

What I have thus far:
    • Xecuter Coolrunner Rev. C + Cables
    • J-R Programmer V2 + Cables
    However, I have also heard that I may additionally need a QSB Corona CR Upgrade. Is this true?

Then, after the parts are sorted out, I will need to know what to solder. From what I have seen, most guides are either A. not written for Corona V1 (16MB) or B. of low quality (typically YouTube videos). Can anyone point me to a detailed tutorial for this?

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Wblegoboy

2. X1337XSNIP3R

X1337XSNIP3R Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Trust me when i say this. Buy a Acev3 and use it. You dont have to mess with timing files. Dont use coolrunner rev c

I also can do a send it install. i charge 50$ plus return shipping

3. Killjoy666

Killjoy666 Getting There

Ratings:
    The Coolrunner Rev C Ain’t Compatible With Corona V1 Models.

If Your In USA I Also Offer Send In Service For $40 With Return Shipping Included.

If You Wanna Do It Yourself Then Get A X360ace V3.

4. OP
    Wblegoboy

Wblegoboy Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, in hindsight, I probably should've purchased an Ace V3, but I'll use what I have for now. If anything, it will give me more practice (or destroy my Xbox - but I'm willing to take the risk)!

5. X1337XSNIP3R

X1337XSNIP3R Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im sorry about the confusion but as Killjoy666 said the Cool runner rev is not compatible with corona v1-v6
    You can use it on a Trinity but that is all. Your gonna have to buy a Ace v3