• Thread starter zyz5
  • Start date
  • Views 4,886
zyz5

zyz5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I was wondering if there is an alternative Post_out1 or also know as c pad point. I bearnt mine off and cant get solder to stick there put all other wires are soldered correctly.

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I was wondering if there is an alternative Post_out1 or also know as c pad point. I bearnt mine off and cant get solder to stick there put all other wires are soldered correctly.

The only other point for post out 1 is a via located under the heat sink. If you have messed up post out 1 then I suggest that you don't try to solder on that via. Buy a post fix adapter instead.

zyz5

zyz5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only other point for post out 1 is a via located under the heat sink. If you have messed up post out 1 then I suggest that you don't try to solder on that via. Buy a post fix adapter instead.
Now im RLoding I tried soldering to the cpu_rst point and the pad came up I then scratched the board to the metal and created another pad and Im still Rloding and suggestion

zyz5

zyz5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
27df64d74b02e429ac979328b821b951.png
Are you sure that is for a corona? I don't see anything remotely close to that near the CPU

Top Bottom
Login
Register