Solved Corona v1 post_out1 alternative point

• Thread starter zyz5
  • Start date
  • Views 3,115
zyz5

zyz5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if there is an alternative Post_out1 or also know as c pad point. I bearnt mine off and cant get solder to stick there put all other wires are soldered correctly.

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if there is an alternative Post_out1 or also know as c pad point. I bearnt mine off and cant get solder to stick there put all other wires are soldered correctly.

The only other point for post out 1 is a via located under the heat sink. If you have messed up post out 1 then I suggest that you don't try to solder on that via. Buy a post fix adapter instead.

zyz5

zyz5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only other point for post out 1 is a via located under the heat sink. If you have messed up post out 1 then I suggest that you don't try to solder on that via. Buy a post fix adapter instead.
Now im RLoding I tried soldering to the cpu_rst point and the pad came up I then scratched the board to the metal and created another pad and Im still Rloding and suggestion

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Which cpu_rst point did you lift? FT4R2?

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
R4p5 then scratch to the copper and resolder and still rlod

Yes sorry I thought you had a trinity.

Ok so this is an easy fix -> solder a wire from c5r11 to ft3t10

zyz5

zyz5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes sorry I thought you had a trinity.

Ok so this is an easy fix -> solder a wire from c5r11 to ft3t10
C5r11 has 2 points. bridge the points then solder wire or split wire and solder to both sides?

NeRo_

NeRo_

Made in Australia.
Reaction score
edit

Last edited:
NeRo_

NeRo_

Made in Australia.
Reaction score
Are you sure that is for a corona? I don't see anything remotely close to that near the CPU
My bad didn't even see it was for "corona", Maybe fix your post so people can help bro.

Top Bottom