What's new

Unsolved Corona V1 250GB 16mb ACE V3 rgh, wont boot once installed dash

R

rutkids

Reaction score
Hello I need help, I have recently installed an ace v3 on a corona V1 250gb 16mb console I have done everything following you video, I have gone to the point where yes it booted in like 6 seconds got to xell got my CPU k , so I wrote the xebuild dash 17511 on it with no errors and went to plug it back into the tv after unplugging power and back in.. I hear the on button right when j plug it in, and no light, nothing in the screen and I can press the power button and the disc drive button and get a sound but no power, the glitch chip is a solid red no flashing green at all. So I tried to open jrunner again and maybe reinstall it but now that wont even connect to it. Gives me error 0×000000 I've soldered everything twice for the jrprogrammer v2 and still get the same error.

N

nbaj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello I need help, I have recently installed an ace v3 on a corona V1 250gb 16mb console I have done everything following you video, I have gone to the point where yes it booted in like 6 seconds got to xell got my CPU k , so I wrote the xebuild dash 17511 on it with no errors and went to plug it back into the tv after unplugging power and back in.. I hear the on button right when j plug it in, and no light, nothing in the screen and I can press the power button and the disc drive button and get a sound but no power, the glitch chip is a solid red no flashing green at all. So I tried to open jrunner again and maybe reinstall it but now that wont even connect to it. Gives me error 0×000000 I've soldered everything twice for the jrprogrammer v2 and still get the same error.
pictures of soldering

Top Bottom