What's new

Solved Corona 4gb - File is Missing J-runner Error

D

DonkeyPunchareli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright folks, attempted to rgh my first 4gb Corona, only to find that after installing the corona 4gb QSB to read the nand, setting everything up in J-runner (mine shows as drive 6 with 3588MB in size), I click on read only to be greeted with a pop up error stating that a "File is Missing", and "Failed to get DiskGeometry" in the left hand status window. I've included picture of my solder job, everything seems to be contacting. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

Last edited:
K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Alright folks, attempted to rgh my first 4gb Corona, only to find that after installing the corona 4gb QSB to read the nand, setting everything up in J-runner (mine shows as drive 6 with 3588MB in size), I click on read only to be greeted with a pop up error stating that a "File is Missing", and "Failed to get DiskGeometry" in the left hand status window. I've included picture of my solder job, everything seems to be contacting. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

Have You Tried Another Micro Sd Card Adapter?

D

DonkeyPunchareli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
===================================================
Sunday, September 10, 2017 1:06:17 AM

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (7) Started

Connection Error
Checking Files
Connection Error
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x00000000
Can not Continue
Corona 4GB Manually Selected

Failed to get DiskGeometry.

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
===================================================
Sunday, September 10, 2017 1:06:17 AM

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (7) Started

Connection Error
Checking Files
Connection Error
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x00000000
Can not Continue
Corona 4GB Manually Selected

Almost all of the time it's the reader. 4gb nands can be a pain. Usually the cheapest sd reader you can find will work. The more expensive ones won't.

D

DonkeyPunchareli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost all of the time it's the reader. 4gb nands can be a pain. Usually the cheapest sd reader you can find will work. The more expensive ones won't.
Thanks much man, sorry about the response time, but I started doing a few corona V1's and Jaspers - and completely forgot about this one lol. I'll revisit it after I get a new SD > USB reader

Top Bottom